India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

NEW TWIST IN TD.. (Page 2)

baku28 Groupbie
baku28
baku28

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

I agree with all of you. I too will stop watching TD if Disha marries Vedant.

We're all expecting Vedant to step up and get the two D's togethers not to marry Disha.  They will try to get Disha married but once Vedant realizes that Disha and DK love each other then he'll stop the wedding and help his brother.

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
ConfusedConfusedConfusedthanks for sharing 
SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Samy74  u r rite . that is how it is written.  Well Dk and Disha will be forced to marry  but it doesn't  say anywhere that they will be married. The writer of TD very well nows what the viewers want. they are just  goin to end up with Disha and DK marriage.

Remember the Sting operation. I thought that Disha will Leave Dk. Again regarding the predictions of all the forum members Of TD we predick soo many twists , Did we ever mention that Sumi will consider Pori as DIL.

well take my words though they r separated there will be romantic moment between the 2 D's

we still have the power of attoney in the hands of Disha .

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

apparently ...no show in india is free of the spectre of ekta twists. i was hoping this show will maintain the sanctity of marraige(after astitva failed me ) but looks like this is going to be a long story of revolving couples(all prospects explored again and again.

why can't they leave the couples alone and give some other twists. incidentally too much complication lowers the viewership. even the popular show jjkn suffered from over the top twists.

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged
All the serials and shows are just making money out of our tears and health. What a crap they are making of such a good show. AngryDead
Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged

if this is true, how does 1 get off 4 murder afterall gargi did kill her husband & was involved in Devs murder which btw people have just 4gotten.........

1 person marrying a dozen times, that sounds like ektas twists in her serials.............i really hate that.isn't marriage suppose 2 b a sacred bond but yet in these serials everytime a new twist is required kissi ki shaadi tei kar lete hai............but i suppose samy is right the article does not mention actual marriage but probably suhas/sumi wanting dish/dk 2 marry ved/pari..........

i agree PJ04 other twists r possible without messing with the already established couples.........

Mamta

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:31am | IP Logged

I agree with all of you that this show has become "SOULLESS" just coz of all the twisting and turning.I'm amazed how a beautiful and sensuous story like TD can become so drab,dull and irritating!!Angry 

Now TD has become injurious to health also....

Warning.....................................

If u guys believe in understanding,consideration and trust then please don't watch TD coz you'll need a lot of patience to watch TD. lolLOL

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:36am | IP Logged

hi

Very true mink it has become injurious to health as i am always angry and wanted to break my pc screen uffffffff....after reading yesterdays update but mink someone said on the forum can't remember who i think starry eyes that producers are achieving what they want all the hype as we do want to know what happens next and thos will help trp's for sure now and if they are stupid only than they will marry disha to ved becos trp's will go down like a rocket....so i am banking on the idea that they will twist it at the last minute to marry dk and disha.....this will surely help TRP's

SamyBig smile

Go to top