Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN and SANAYA - on last day of shoot

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taraIPKKND

Groupbie

taraIPKKND

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
This post is NOT about IPKKND fans, producers, directors or even other cast members..
This is just what I HOPE will happen on the last day of their shoot together..

I hope BARUN SOBTI finds a few quiet moments to speak with SANAYA and tells her that before IPK, both of them were relatively ignored by the industry and it is THEM who created this magic and this mania of ArShi.. the fact that whenever an ArShi love scene is going on we, the fans r always wondering if it was SaRun or Arshi..
I hope he hugs her tight and says that he knows that NO ONE EVER can replace her as his "co-star NO 1" and that their off screen friendship plus on screen chemistry  was the reason why the show became so famous..
 (also, why i think he is exiting.. seriously guys, after the magic of Sept 21 episode, if I was Pashmeen I would turn in his papers PRONTO !!)

I HOPE BARUN SOBTI SAYS THIS, AND I HOPE SANAYA HAS THE PATIENCE TO LISTEN AND BOTH HAVE ENOUGH CONNECTION TO SUSTAIN THEIR FRIENDSHIP !!

BAAS, for me IPKKND is DONE
What say you all??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loverbopssohara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BARUN and SANAYA - on last day of shoot" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shilpa09

IF-Dazzler

shilpa09

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
hey...pls dont make any such posts...till something is decided...it just makes us sad...pls edit the topic dear:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK-SweetJasmine-

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
i don't want to see any last day of Sarun shooting. I want them to continue forever.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nashmiashilpa09Arshi.Sugi.IPK-SweetJasmine-

taraIPKKND

Groupbie

taraIPKKND

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
no...u r missing the point.. this is not about PH or SP or anything else.. we r not so dumb as to live in a fantasy world, after the interviews of both SI and BS.. SaRun is DONE.. the quicker u guys accept it the better.. also, there are many many posts out congratulating or repremanding BS on his decision.. soo.. ignorance is not the best strategy right now /!!!
I will continue to love then both as FAB actors and wish tem well fro future

Post Reply New Post

Go to top