Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Custody Case & my concerns! (Page 8)

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@ Chitra - sure Siddhi has been butchered ruthlessly, but you know at the end they will make sure she look like a saint for her "sacrifice".
As per KC - oh well big dialogues without action is the usual but in court how? Yes calling Siddhi this and that, blah blah...but to what extent.
Siddhi is already married so she herself has kind of said I am a gold digger, so I doubt they need to pound much on that.

But in the end we will have KC drunk, hurting himself (if he isn't doing that all along), guilt ridden, not able to face Siddhi where Siddhi will be crying and no Kunal, my fault and all that crap.

@Noreen - even if Siddhi wants to give away AC2, well Diwans won't let that happen. Obviously whole trapping SIddhi is becaue of major part AC2. I say major part coz even their ego is involved as how can SIddhi just go away when we want her to stay here.

@padmini - as per law single parent gets upper hand. judge can't say get married but again who are we kidding, right?
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
[@bold ..that is what is going to happen further butchering of Kunal and Sidhi ...making fun of law system  on cards.
also contrary to what everyone is saying Kunal having upper hand in case as he is single ..  i have a feeling judge will give a verdict Kunal can only have his sons custody if he gets married and for his kid he will marry   Dead

[/QUOTE]
Thats the most stupiest and lamest reason they can show to get Kunal married to Richa! There is no law like this , a grown man of 40 years can take care 2 nine year old boys.The court hesitates sometimes when the kids in question are girls but no such nonsense for boys.I know a divorced father who has his two kids with him!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishrainbowgirl-Hima-norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

@ Chitra - sure Siddhi has been butchered ruthlessly, but you know at the end they will make sure she look like a saint for her "sacrifice".
As per KC - oh well big dialogues without action is the usual but in court how? Yes calling Siddhi this and that, blah blah...but to what extent.
Siddhi is already married so she herself has kind of said I am a gold digger, so I doubt they need to pound much on that.

But in the end we will have KC drunk, hurting himself (if he isn't doing that all along), guilt ridden, not able to face Siddhi where Siddhi will be crying and no Kunal, my fault and all that crap.

@Noreen - even if Siddhi wants to give away AC2, well Diwans won't let that happen. Obviously whole trapping SIddhi is becaue of major part AC2. I say major part coz even their ego is involved as how can SIddhi just go away when we want her to stay here.

@padmini - as per law single parent gets upper hand. judge can't say get married but again who are we kidding, right?

but isnt it foolish that the diwans gave kunal an upper hand by abhay forcing marriage with siddhi. they made kc case strong themselves in a way. plus i dont get this whole richa abhay business, why abhay wants t prove to richa that he has siddhi now. if court case happens richa is bound to be dragged in. 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

but isnt it foolish that the diwans gave kunal an upper hand by abhay forcing marriage with siddhi. they made kc case strong themselves in a way. plus i dont get this whole richa abhay business, why abhay wants t prove to richa that he has siddhi now. if court case happens richa is bound to be dragged in. 

norzar

May be Diwans thought Kunal won't do anything like he did 9 years ago - haha
But I really think they took Kunal for granted thinking SIddhi's harsh words will make him go away. That is why I want him to take actions, be it out of revenge, at least make people know.
This whole Abhay-vamp started out since Abhay got infatuated with Siddhi. Wasn't he taking advices from her and thanking her for helping him and all?

But we definatley need to wait for this to come out as so much crap has to be brought out.
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
kunal going to fight for the custody of his son! very funnyROFL

MAN! you are a great lawyer...fight for your legal wife first, you know her marriage is illegal ...bring her back from diwan house...then  anand D will come to you automatically ,no need to fight for his custody...

by the way CVsHug...isn't very funny to show a helpless , jobless father who is depending on his younger brother and his retired father for his living and most of the time found drunk ...asking the custody of his child who is under 12yr from his mother who is living a very sophisticated life...AngryAngry

shut up CVs!Angry...stop showing nonsense...Angry

Edited by shumi. - 18 November 2012 at 10:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-jay_bpmnorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

May be Diwans thought Kunal won't do anything like he did 9 years ago - haha
But I really think they took Kunal for granted thinking SIddhi's harsh words will make him go away. That is why I want him to take actions, be it out of revenge, at least make people know.
This whole Abhay-vamp started out since Abhay got infatuated with Siddhi. Wasn't he taking advices from her and thanking her for helping him and all?

But we definatley need to wait for this to come out as so much crap has to be brought out.

Jay the thing is it seems cvs dont know which way to go. they Are just messing it up with each and every episode. 

mahesh said abhay isnt neg, he is calm and sweet will go neg for emotional purpose and its about positive this diwali. God knows why they fool the audience. 

whatever they are showing is plain disgusting and unwanted. 

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish-Hima-

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Jay the thing is it seems cvs dont know which way to go. they Are just messing it up with each and every episode. 

mahesh said abhay isnt neg, he is calm and sweet will go neg for emotional purpose and its about positive this diwali. God knows why they fool the audience. 

norzar
[/QUOTE]

If psycho A was negative for AD's emotional purpose then what was he doing all that cat walking & doing all that nonsense to Siddhi on friday? Angry 

jay_bpm

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

norzar

If psycho A was negative for AD's emotional purpose then what was he doing all that cat walking & doing all that nonsense to Siddhi on friday? Angry 
[/QUOTE]

exactly thats why i want to know why mahesh lied that abhay isnt neg, what we see is all neg and sick so why lie, they think we are fools?

his so called emotional purpose whatever is , cant justify this sick track

norzar

rainbowgirl

Go to top