Page 8 Page 9

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by shweta_r

The key to custody of CA or AC2 or AD is Kunal filing a case against Siddhi for bigamy! Otherwise there is no other way he can gain custody of his second twin!!! 

@Rush - ASR ROFL

this one look logical...becos siddhi is still legally kunal's wife...he never give divorce at all...so i don't mind a bigamy case on siddhi for custody of AC 2...

This new case, if it ever reaches court is bound to only open up the 9 year old can of worms, which, if I get my wish would lead to KC's long forgotten second chance - his come back track. However, knowing the cvs penchant for ridiculing KC, I have little doubt that sacrificial Siddhi will be the woesome wife behind his so called success yet againOuch 

@Rush, I needed some help with the ASR joke, but i got it finally, DUHLOL

@Bold - The court case will butcher KC as well as Siddhi to start with... But yes, as you said, nari shakti will triumph later... It appears that CVs are taking the saying "Behind every (un)successful man there is a woman" very literally 

Edited by shweta_r - 18 November 2012 at 9:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminirainbowgirlRush2220

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Custody Case & my concerns! (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
hi

i feel they will ask the kids, who they want to stay with, both obviously will say KC, bec they will be hurt that siddhi got married to abhay?

Dont get in all this crap what will the moron abhay diwan get. he must have bm siddhi due to AD, if he looses AD to KC, what purpose would he get out of this so called marriage with siddhi?

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssrainbowgirl

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

The key to custody of CA or AC2 or AD is Kunal filing a case against Siddhi for bigamy! Otherwise there is no other way he can gain custody of his second twin!!! 

@Rush - ASR ROFL

this one look logical...becos siddhi is still legally kunal's wife...he never give divorce at all...so i don't mind a bigamy case on siddhi for custody of AC 2...

This new case, if it ever reaches court is bound to only open up the 9 year old can of worms, which, if I get my wish would lead to KC's long forgotten second chance - his come back track. However, knowing the cvs penchant for ridiculing KC, I have little doubt that sacrificial Siddhi will be the woesome wife behind his so called success yet againOuch 

@Bold - The court case will butcher KC as well as Siddhi to start with... But yes, as you said, nari shakti will triumph later... It appears that CVs are taking the saying "Behind every (un)successful man there is a woman"

The part in the parenthesis changes the equation completely, doesn't it? 
I suppose every woman would like to believe that she plays an important part in her husband's success, but in this case it appears that Siddhi thinks so poorly of her husband, she knows fully well she can't count on him to do anything worthwhile & so it's up to her to go around sacrificing herself to one & allConfused
How incredibly tiresome is thatDead

chitsssrainbowgirljay_bpm

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

@Bold - The court case will butcher KC as well as Siddhi to start with... But yes, as you said, nari shakti will triumph later... It appears that CVs are taking the saying "Behind every (un)successful man there is a woman"

The part in the parenthesis changes the equation completely, doesn't it? 
I suppose every woman would like to believe that she plays an important part in her husband's success, but in this case it appears that Siddhi thinks so poorly of her husband, she knows fully well she can't count on him to do anything worthwhile & so it's up to her to go around sacrificing herself to one & allConfused
How incredibly tiresome is thatDead

We are so fedup of Siddhi's sacrifices, I wonder how she is not bored/fed up  of her own sacrifices 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariyalrainbowgirl

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Well Chitra big question is will this thing go to court at all?

Now going by actual law and thing, Kunal's case is strong.
Yes he was a wastrel drunk for 9 years but thanks to family support he was able to raise an OTT kid who worships his father, but also Kunal has started taking some responsibility.
Also law says parent who is single gets upper hand.
Siddhi sure has financial security but their background? Siddhi was in jail for 9 years due to conviction of a murder. Sulekha herself was in jail for God knows what? Also who gave any rights to Sulekha for keeping the kid and making him their son?
When mother was in jail, father would get him as AC1.
Court would also ask kids as what they want to do?
These are thing if go according to proper procedures and we know that doesn't work here.

But even before that so much crap needs to come out. Kunal has to accept whatever Siddhi said at the station was true and vamp is at fault. Also this dreadful marriage will come under severe attack as well.

So I will wait to see how it comes to be before pondering how they will screw this thing up.
We know mockery of law is coming but want to see how they'll butcher Kunal, and may be Siddhi.

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Yes he was a wastrel drunk for 9 years but thanks to family support he was able to raise an OTT kid who worships his father, but also Kunal has started taking some responsibility.
Siddhi sure has financial security but their background? Siddhi was in jail for 9 years due to conviction of a murder. Sulekha herself was in jail for God knows what? Also who gave any rights to Sulekha for keeping the kid and making him their son?
These are thing if go according to proper procedures and we know that doesn't work here.

But even before that so much crap needs to come out. Kunal has to accept whatever Siddhi said at the station was true and vamp is at fault. Also this dreadful marriage will come under severe attack as well.

So I will wait to see how it comes to be before pondering how they will screw this thing up.
We know mockery of law is coming but want to see how they'll butcher Kunal, and may be Siddhi.

You think Siddhi hasn't been butchered yet? She perhaps the most stupidest person on the show well at least definitely at par with her hubby!LOLLOL I know how they will butcher KC , they wil show him seek revenge on Sid while R will cheer him from the stands Angry , he will mouth big faltu dialogues that won't be followed with action , he will humiliate and insult Sid in court , deem her characterless in front for her own two kids.And then Sid's lame sacrifice will be glorified while KC's head will hand in shame?

haven't they been doing the same for more thana  decade now?

san_aishrainbowgirlnorzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

jay i too feel maybe they sort this out of court, ie siddhi ahnds over AD to kunal. 

if all believe she doesnt want to keep track with her past, AD too is part of her past ie her marriage with kc, hence why would she want to keep him anways, so maybe kunal files the case and siddhi decides to give the custody. but seriously i dont know where this show is going

norzar

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

@bold ..that is what is going to happen further butchering of Kunal and Sidhi ...making fun of law system  on cards.
also contrary to what everyone is saying Kunal having upper hand in case as he is single ..  i have a feeling judge will give a verdict Kunal can only have his sons custody if he gets married and for his kid he will marry   Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top