-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by roshani45

I have accepted this. in BT the Vamps villains rule, the leads are made to look like fools. they will drag this case for so long and make it sick coz they believe that is what the audience wants. Kabhi Sidhi 'bechari' kabhi kunal 'bechara'Angry Richa/Abhay/Sulekha will be the smart ones and all their moves will work. Angry Till now R got her way (accept getting KCBig smile) now it will be ASRDead sometimes i feel why dont they bring more villains and kick the leads outAngryAngry

@ red ASR ???wasnt he going to take a long break ? LOL now ihe is n parichay ?yeh kab hua ? ROFLhope u understand what i mean LOL

Sorry my bad sense of humor LOL
Abhay -Suleka - Richa!Wink

Chitra she meant ASR from the other showLOL

yes i though ASR was going to make his entry in parichay land ! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Custody Case & my concerns! (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

i have negative vibes for this custody track...i am happy that kunal is saving his son from the clutches of morons...but then the roaring lion is going to roar at the wrong person and in the end make a fool out of himself...

kunal is filing this custody case to revenge siddhi rather than bothered abt his son...he simply wants to hurt siddhi...and destroy her...and the beginning of his revenge is his own son AC 2...

seriously if he does this...he is a sore looser i will say even if he fights for his son...becos there is nothing sort of manning up but more on making him look like a fool...

I have accepted this. in BT the Vamps villains rule, the leads are made to look like fools. they will drag this case for so long and make it sick coz they believe that is what the audience wants. Kabhi Sidhi 'bechari' kabhi kunal 'bechara'Angry Richa/Abhay/Sulekha will be the smart ones and all their moves will work. Angry Till now R got her way (accept getting KCBig smile) now it will be ASRDead sometimes i feel why dont they bring more villains and kick the leads outAngryAngry

@bold...i love the name...ASR...not becos of the morons of Parichay but becos of my handsome hunk from Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Arnav Singh RaizadaDay Dreaming...i am disgusted that my sweetheart purity name...are name upon this morons in short form...Angry

this court room drama will be a let down too even though kunal will be a raging lion...becos i feel he will insult the character of siddhi...c-family...richa will support him...siddhi indirectly make him win...he celebrate as the best lawyer and useless family celebrating but in the end he is the biggest sore looser...as siddhi let him take his revenge as punishment...

well all negative dialogues come true in this show...so seema's curse too will come true of siddhi being alone caged and there is noone for her...well they are heading into this track...

so i see kunal manning up for the wrong reason...not for the right reason...though i hope...i be proved wrong...but we know how EK and her morons loves their term of positivity...

so lets prepare to watch kc insult siddhi being the world biggest vamp...who can kill her babies...who can sell herself for money...who is a bad mother and does not fit to be a mother...c-family and richa will join him...and he will insult siddhi infront of her own children...

i have no hopes withi custody...and i think even AC 2 will ahte his mother for breaking the promise given to him of reunion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by roshani45

@ red ASR ???wasnt he going to take a long break ? LOL now ihe is n parichay ?yeh kab hua ? ROFLhope u understand what i mean LOL

Sorry my bad sense of humor LOL

I wished someone will catch my sense of humorWink I am caughtLOL 

i did try other options RAS (died laughing coz its 3 letters of my name) then SRA (as in stale) but jo maza ASR main aaya who aur kisi main nahinLOL

ASR naam to suna hoga SillyLOL i sincerely hope no ASR will be in our show ! then i can't imagine this forum's condition DisapproveLOLWe all will say a final bye to each other out of frustration LOL

Edited by roshani45 - 18 November 2012 at 7:49am

Rush2220

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

this court room drama will be a let down too even though kunal will be a raging lion...becos i feel he will insult the character of siddhi...c-family...richa will support him...siddhi indirectly make him win...he celebrate as the best lawyer and useless family celebrating but in the end he is the biggest sore looser...as siddhi let him take his revenge as punishment...

I seriously dont want Sid doing any such thing. plz she should not try to do any more good coz nothing good has ever come out of her 'sacrifices' . Let Kunal fight this on his own. Make mistakes, make a fool out of himself or whatever but he should do it ALL alone. on his own, it will be his hell or heaven. If he does make a fool of himself then he should remain alone all his life else get his wife and kids back.

This is my POV and my request to the CVs, plz let KC handle things from here on.

jay_bpm

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

I seriously dont want Sid doing any such thing. plz she should not try to do any more good coz nothing good has ever come out of her 'sacrifices' . Let Kunal fight this on his own. Make mistakes, make a fool out of himself or whatever but he should do it ALL alone. on his own, it will be his hell or heaven. If he does make a fool of himself then he should remain alone all his life else get his wife and kids back.

This is my POV and my request to the CVs, plz let KC handle things from here on.

i agree...i am with you too yaar...even i am tired of siddhi always do everything for him...and Mr KC is drinking away only...

i want siddhi to be strong...determined...and kunal confident and brave fighting against each other in court...but then whatever the reason and she chose the path... but i feel bad for siddhi...as a mother...she will be separated from both her sons...no mother should go through such pain

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
The key to custody of CA or AC2 or AD is Kunal filing a case against Siddhi for bigamy! Otherwise there is no other way he can gain custody of his second twin!!! 

@Rush - ASR ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220norzar

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

The key to custody of CA or AC2 or AD is Kunal filing a case against Siddhi for bigamy! Otherwise there is no other way he can gain custody of his second twin!!! 

@Rush - ASR ROFL

this one look logical...becos siddhi is still legally kunal's wife...he never give divorce at all...so i don't mind a bigamy case on siddhi for custody of AC 2...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220shweta_rnorzar

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shweta_r

@Rush - ASR ROFL

this one look logical...becos siddhi is still legally kunal's wife...he never give divorce at all...so i don't mind a bigamy case on siddhi for custody of AC 2...

This new case, if it ever reaches court is bound to only open up the 9 year old can of worms, which, if I get my wish would lead to KC's long forgotten second chance - his come back track. However, knowing the cvs penchant for ridiculing KC, I have little doubt that sacrificial Siddhi will be the woesome wife behind his so called success yet againOuch 

@Rush, I needed some help with the ASR joke, but i got it finally, DUHLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminirainbowgirlRush2220shweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top