Page 5 Page 9

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

the sick cvs will show anything to drag this custody case

but my point is when they know reg AD, wont chopra's think how come richa only brought one kid form jail, they has to be a purpose behind kunal knowing reg the deal thing

If KC the supposed to be hero doest feel bad for his wife who spent her 9 years in jail , what can be expect from chopras since sidhi is married , the will say get ur second son , kc will happily do this !they wont think anything about Richas truth !

maybe they combine rohit's murder case and custody case together, bec kc knows siddhi didnt kill rohit it was richa, maybe thsi way he ends up clearing siddhi;s name from the false case

Well honestly i don't think Kc remembers about his ex wife spening her 9 years in jail for a crime she didnt commit , he forgot it ! Rohit muder case will be brought here ,  not to prove sid's innocence ,but  to prove her as a bad woman ! 
norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Custody Case & my concerns! (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by norzar

hi

the sick cvs will show anything to drag this custody case

but my point is when they know reg AD, wont chopra's think how come richa only brought one kid form jail, they has to be a purpose behind kunal knowing reg the deal thing

If KC the supposed to be hero doest feel bad for his wife who spent her 9 years in jail , what can be expect from chopras since sidhi is married , the will say get ur second son , kc will happily do this !they wont think anything about Richas truth !

maybe they combine rohit's murder case and custody case together, bec kc knows siddhi didnt kill rohit it was richa, maybe thsi way he ends up clearing siddhi;s name from the false case

Well honestly i don't think Kc remembers about his ex wife spening her 9 years in jail for a crime she didnt commit , he forgot it ! Rohit muder case will be brought here ,  not to prove sid's innocence ,but  to prove her as a bad woman ! 
norzar

if they use this court case to degrade the leads further, they better off not showing it and siddhi can just hand over AD to kunal, without even going to court. 

but since mahesh said he will be shown fighting for the kid( bef his intv was re phrased on tb ) maybe it meant this case only. 

at the end of the day richa gets away with all while siddhi does or does not, will be punished, 

i hope atleast thakral gets to knwo reg how rohit died, and it was richa and not siddhi

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalina-Rojaa-

Aruna11

Groupbie

Aruna11

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by d.padmini

ok my point is sidhi is a criminal who has committed a murder and has served 9 years of jail where as though Kunal did nothing in 9 years ,has been irresponsible father but not a criminal in the eyes of law so isn't that more than enough for him to get his son's custody
 I don't know about laws but which judge will allow a 9 years old kid to stay with a murderer ..
hence i don't think  there is need for Kuanl to prove Sidhi is a characterless woman or a bad mother . and even one argues Sidhi did not commit the crime ..
first she has no proof  of the same and second she has not been proved innocent yet ..
so isn't that enough...

Padmini this is where the Diwans will use there money to prove Siddhi is innocent & Sulekha will come to stand & will reveal all about how Siddhi made sacrifice to save KC's sorry @ss. They will get the young nurse who told Sulekha about R stealing the 1st baby, how siddhi made Sulekha take the 2nd baby to KC but on hearing KC-R wedding Sulekha kept AD & stuff. 

After this is where KC will get more revenge full & call Siddhi all kinds of name to win the case Dead

what malecentric hero neva did second husband will doLOL Kunal become more useless after great revenge track n eat Siddi s***ROFL

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

[QUOTE=Rush2220]

It won't be a cakewalk if they show actua slightly smart lawyers and follow some aspects of law.I think as per Indian law 'tender age' for kids are 16 for boys and 14 for girls!LOL The thing is being married is still a problem , no idea if SiNal are divorced if not KC will have to file bigamy on her.Confused
Also if the Diwnas and Sid want they can always try establish Kunal in cahoots with Richa stole Sid's first kid from her while in jail!They can always establish that they hid AD's existence because they felt Kunal and Richa may deprieve Sid of him too.
But Sid knows the truth now so I dont think she will lie,Confused
Kids want love not money Rush I agree but the house of justice is supposed to take decisions not influeneced by emotions.And anyone would agree a vela drunkard dad who leeched on his brother sets a bad example.So just as much as Sid's so called sacrifice would work against her so would Kunal's years of velagiri!Wink true that, emotions dont work in court so the court will have to decide between a Vella of 9yrs and a drunkard dad or a convicted mom who has served 9yrs in jail for murder and now is either in bigamy or married to another man. the Court will agree that the mother too is not setting a good example. (court will not go for the sacrifice story either) I think both the Anand's will have to go to foster homes.Ouch
Lets just hope for the best! Amen!

@blue - sorry like I said not sure, just thought that's the age i saw in some movie.Confused was not motivated enough to google bout  it  so my mistakeLOL

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Sorry i may sound very negative !
But i don't think there will be any logic in this case ! C family will manipulate Kc to file the case , Kc will insult Sid , call her characterless while Richa may still be there to support to KC , giving a evil smile seeing Sid being insulted ! In short Bothe Aanands will see their mother being called characterless by their father ! At the end sid may indirectly help Kc to win the case , she may even prove herself as a bad mother so that Kc can win the case , i bet! Kc will be success in getting his sons custody !

I want twins to swap places during this case and make their parents understand their faults , and help them clear all the MUS 

That will be the most sickening thing to watch, I pity these poor kids. what kind of parents they have. First they have to see their mother insult their father by getting married to another man (AC already knows and has seen it, hope he will understand his mom's sacrifice, If AD is held hostage then he sure will understand too) and then too see the father insult their mom. 

CVs are getting sicker by the day, I hope they dont show any such crap now, they have done enough damage to SiNalAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Rojaa-

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

That is true Dead

Kunal might do this, but am sure it will be counter argued by Diwan's lawyers & Sulekha will give her testimony not to save Siddhi but to make their case strong & to keep AD with them Angry

After all the melodrama & even after Siddhi's indirect help if the judgement isn't favorable to KC Siddhi will go on stand & give a statement that she doesn't want to keep AD with her Unhappy If she's still married to KC she'l ask for a divorce & say that she wants to move on with psycho as she's fallen for him Dead will say that she wants to forget her past life & everyone associated with it & wants to have new life with new husband & future baby  Dead Dead Dead so that she's declared a loose woman & AD's custody is given to KC AngryOuch 

KC will walk out the court room with cheers & press asking him questions, he'l give a smirk to Siddhi who'l be on the verge of crying Dead some random person will walk up to KC & tell him that Siddhi did all this so that he could take AD home with him as he's his family blah blah & she did this coz she still loves KC allot Dead KC will believe this random guy in a jiffy but not Siddhi Ermm & start tearing up while Abhi mujhe main kahi BG plays Dead he'l get few FB & instead of going to chopra house to celebrate he'l take a de-tour to Santosh bar Angry

Siddhi will go to Diwans house & will cry & say her life's worth is over Dead, the promise she had made to herself when she did the samjhauta crap with psycho is over. She was able to unite her kids to their papa & will try to commit suicide. KC will come crying meri Siddhi & take her to hospital. If CVs are considerate enough they might unite SiNal after this or make Diwans make a deal with KC to leave Siddhi alone Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish-Rojaa-Rush2220

sagar_ayush

sagar_ayush

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
The upcoming custody case is only to ensure that Sinal are pitted against each other and they come face to face frequently.Whatever logic we try to come out with regarding court cases EK never thinks about logic.They will again mess up things and give us illogical stuff.The cvs have no idea about the intricacies of law.They are only interested in drama.
Well hoping that the PH wont disappoint us this time and give us something interesting to watch with logic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

That is true Dead

Kunal might do this, but am sure it will be counter argued by Diwan's lawyers & Sulekha will give her testimony not to save Siddhi but to make their case strong & to keep AD with them Angry

After all the melodrama & even after Siddhi's indirect help if the judgement isn't favorable to KC Siddhi will go on stand & give a statement that she doesn't want to keep AD with her Unhappy If she's still married to KC she'l ask for a divorce & say that she wants to move on with psycho as she's fallen for him Dead will say that she wants to forget her past life & everyone associated with it & wants to have new life with new husband & future baby  Dead Dead Dead so that she's declared a loose woman & AD's custody is given to KC AngryOuch 

KC will walk out the court room with cheers & press asking him questions, he'l give a smirk to Siddhi who'l be on the verge of crying Dead some random person will walk up to KC & tell him that Siddhi did all this so that he could take AD home with him as he's his family blah blah & she did this coz she still loves KC allot Dead KC will believe this random guy in a jiffy but not Siddhi Ermm & start tearing up while Abhi mujhe main kahi BG plays Dead he'l get few FB & instead of going to chopra house to celebrate he'l take a de-tour to Santosh bar Angry

Siddhi will go to Diwans house & will cry & say her life's worth is over Dead, the promise she had made to herself when she did the samjhauta crap with psycho is over. She was able to unite her kids to their papa & will try to commit suicide. KC will come crying meri Siddhi & take her to hospital. If CVs are considerate enough they might unite SiNal after this or make Diwans make a deal with KC to leave Siddhi alone Angry

@ ramya..you read my mind ...even i was thinking in the same lines since yesterday after reading the article ...
God these CVs have become so predictable ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Rojaa-Rush2220

Post Reply New Post

Go to top