Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Custody Case & my concerns! (Page 3)

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Chitss thanks for writing down the things which has been bugging me since the article came out about KC fighting for AD custody Angry

Before KC dares to file a case against Siddhi for AD's custody he needs to prove the marital status of his & Siddhi's Wink Only then can he think about taking custody, I hope the gold medalist lawyer tackles this issue logically else he can go & drown in powai lake for making the biggest blunder court case of all Dead

Insulting Siddhi to make her look like the worst mother & person will be done if we want it or not Ouchbut want KC to draw a line of decency here, he can mouth rotten words & get an upper hand in the court. But what about the poor kids who'l have to listen to their father insult their mother like that? Ouch

Want KC to be smart & sharp not spiteful Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishchitsssshweta_r

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by roshani45

Sorry i may sound very negative !
But i don't think there will be any logic in this case ! C family will manipulate Kc to file the case , Kc will insult Sid , call her characterless while Richa may still be there to support to KC , giving a evil smile seeing Sid being insulted ! In short Bothe Aanands will see their mother being called characterless by their father ! At the end sid may indirectly help Kc to win the case , she may even prove herself as a bad mother so that Kc can win the case , i bet! Kc will be success in getting his sons custody !

I want twins to swap places during this case and make their parents understand their faults , and help them clear all the MUS 

but roshani for that chopras need to knwo reg AD. as of nwo seema, kunal, AC know. but kc has not told them reg AD or siddhi-richa 9 yr deal, they still think she left kunal for money, they can atleast show that bit cleared with the chopras, not that  care about them, but why should they not know richa's truth ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hi

Sorry i may sound very negative !
But i don't think there will be any logic in this case ! C family will manipulate Kc to file the case , Kc will insult Sid , call her characterless while Richa may still be there to support to KC , giving a evil smile seeing Sid being insulted ! In short Bothe Aanands will see their mother being called characterless by their father ! At the end sid may indirectly help Kc to win the case , she may even prove herself as a bad mother so that Kc can win the case , i bet! Kc will be success in getting his sons custody !

I want twins to swap places during this case and make their parents understand their faults , and help them clear all the MUS 

but roshani for that chopras need to knwo reg AD. as of nwo seema, kunal, AC know. but kc has not told them reg AD or siddhi-richa 9 yr deal, they still think she left kunal for money, they can atleast show that bit cleared with the chopras, not that  care about them, but why should they not know richa's truth ?
d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
ok my point is sidhi is a criminal who has committed a murder and has served 9 years of jail where as though Kunal did nothing in 9 years ,has been irresponsible father but not a criminal in the eyes of law so isn't that more than enough for him to get his son's custody
 I don't know about laws but which judge will allow a 9 years old kid to stay with a murderer ..
hence i don't think  there is need for Kuanl to prove Sidhi is a characterless woman or a bad mother . and even one argues Sidhi did not commit the crime ..
first she has no proof  of the same and second she has not been proved innocent yet ..
so isn't that enough...

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

ok my point is sidhi is a criminal who has committed a murder and has served 9 years of jail where as though Kunal did nothing in 9 years ,has been irresponsible father but not a criminal in the eyes of law so isn't that more than enough for him to get his son's custody
 I don't know about laws but which judge will allow a 9 years old kid to stay with a murderer ..
hence i don't think  there is need for Kuanl to prove Sidhi is a characterless woman or a bad mother . and even one argues Sidhi did not commit the crime ..
first she has no proof  of the same and second she has not been proved innocent yet ..
so isn't that enough...

Padmini this is where the Diwans will use there money to prove Siddhi is innocent & Sulekha will come to stand & will reveal all about how Siddhi made sacrifice to save KC's sorry @ss. They will get the young nurse who told Sulekha about R stealing the 1st baby, how siddhi made Sulekha take the 2nd baby to KC but on hearing KC-R wedding Sulekha kept AD & stuff. 

After this is where KC will get more revenge full & call Siddhi all kinds of name to win the case Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishnorzar

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

Noreen , when did C family understand Sidhi ? Never ! Cvs will show this in a way C family don't get affected with what happened 9 years ago ! Richa will still be Veena's laadli ! Richa is here to stay ! The reason why Kc didnt tell about Richa's truth to Cfamily ! Coz they already planned this Custody track ! Richa is still there !

And who knows , during the case , the judge may ask Kc how will he hand both his sons as they need a mother Confusedand Kc isn't married , i wont be surprised if Kc or anychopras tell Kc will get married to Vamp and Kc's kids can have a brand new mother !Dead

Edited by roshani45 - 18 November 2012 at 5:29am
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
hi

Noreen , when did C family understand Sidhi ? Never ! Cvs will show this in a way C family don't get affected with what happened 9 years ago ! Richa will still be Veena's laadli ! Richa is here to stay ! The reason why Kc didnt tell about Richa's truth to Cfamily ! Coz they already planned this Custody track ! Richa is still there !

And who knows , during the case , the judge may ask Kc how will he hand both his sons as they need a mother Confusedand Kc isn't married , i wont be surprised if Kc or anychopras tell Kc will get married to Vamp and Kc's kids can have a brand new mother !Dead

the sick cvs will show anything to drag this custody case

but my point is when they know reg AD, wont chopra's think how come richa only brought one kid form jail, they has to be a purpose behind kunal knowing reg the deal thing

maybe they combine rohit's murder case and custody case together, bec kc knows siddhi didnt kill rohit it was richa, maybe thsi way he ends up clearing siddhi;s name from the false case

norzar

san_aishrainbowgirl

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged

@roshini ..this is very much on the cards..very much likely..
even i have the same feeling ..

-Rojaa-norzar

Go to top