Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
My fear!

This custody track will be about Kunal avenging Siddhi instead of the Diwans. He'll sling mud on her, call her characterless, immoral, etc etc. Siddhi being the devi she is will still help in win the case and finally when the truth comes out kc will look like a fool for torturing his saintly wife

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26sinal_saami-Hima-d.padminiFariyalrainbowgirlnorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Custody Case & my concerns! (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Pls no miracles, otherwise we'll get another set of faltu twins joining the castLOL lol ok then leave the miracle out coz then we will be shown Sid conceived without being with a manLOL

Chits, the antique judge might come back to annul this new marriage since the golden couple isn't divorced & order them all to live together for a trial period before approving the divorce, so yeah, something lame & half baked is likely to happen. Siddhi might find herself living in Chopra mansion very soon, being tortured by her own people & not the DiwansLOL

As for KC being smart, the less said the betterOuch

ooops sorry in my above post I completely forgot about the marital status. I take my words back. first they need to settle this matter or will they forget like me and move on with the trackConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

I might be wrong but feel if they go by logic then this case will be a cakewalk for KC. I thnik till 8 yrs the custody is given to the mother (if she has not married) Anand is 9 so Sid cant take that option and her being married and kunal single most probably he will get the custody. he did not work for 9 yrs but his child was taken care of (by a joint family member) Anand C will say he has been the best Father (kids want love n not money, KC gave that in ample to Anand c) The biggest  thing that will go against Sid and For KC is her marriage to abhay coz in future she can have kids from AbhayDead (acc to court) so anand D will be better off with KC and KC has been working latelyLOL

Now this was logic acc to me. Ab BT main logicROFL sawaal hi nahin uthta boss. Kuch stupid toh hoga hi.Ouch Hoping for a sensible Sid and  smart KC Confused well lets see, shayed koi Miracle ho jaye.LOL
It won't be a cakewalk if they show actual slightly smart lawyers and follow some aspects of law.I think as per Indian law 'tender age' for kids are 16 for boys and 14 for girls!LOL The thing is being married is still a problem , no idea if SiNal are divorced if not KC will have to file bigamy on her.Confused
Also if the Diwnas and Sid want they can always try establish Kunal in cahoots with Richa stole Sid's first kid from her while in jail!They can always establish that they hid AD's existence because they felt Kunal and Richa may deprieve Sid of him too.
Kids want love not money Rush I agree but the house of justice is supposed to take decisions not influeneced by emotions.And anyone would agree a vela drunkard dad who leeched on his brother sets a bad example.So just as much as Sid's so called sacrifice would work against her so would Kunal's years of velagiri!Wink
Lets just hope for the best!

Edited by chitsss - 18 November 2012 at 7:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26sinal_saami-Hima-MusiqueloverrainbowgirlRush2220norzar

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
The fact is Kunal is the biological father of Siddhi's children. He was never made know of the existence of the 2nd child until recently by Siddhi. No matter, what , whether what he did for the past 9 years or what, he has full rights of the child . But now the custody battle...who gets to keep him now that kunal knows,

In my opinion -  He needs to do just two things. He must put aside his anger and think, why one day ago Siddhi stopped him from going and revealed everything and the next day she married some one else and took back whatever she said. Clearly even he would have figured out that there was a reason for her strange behaviour. He must know she was compelled to do something against her will. And whatever she did was for the well being of his family. This much trust he must have of her.

First he needs to know that he is still the legal husband of Siddhi  for she only signed  divorce paper once . ( Cvs dont insult our intelligence by showing us some Fb of siddhi signing another paper while drugged, or giving birht, or Richa having fake forged docs for we all know it did not happen and you cannot cover a blooper by showing another blooper and dont get us started on this)

He needs to file two cases

1) No choice - one against Siddhi for Bigamy ( this is  his ACE CARD)
2) One against Sulekha and Abhay for stealing and raising his child , without  even letting him known of his existence and making the life changing decisions by themselves as the child would be better off with them . Its child trafficking.! Theyt can argue Siddhi consented but so what. ? Kunal did not and never know of his existence.

As for the case of bigamy - this would make the custody battle more easier for KC. This is the trump card for KC. KC can woo Siddhi back later before Parichay Diwali. Should not matter for her to serve a jail term if necessary as the end result is SINAL REUNION with their two boys.

Illegally married and raising his son - No court would give custody to Abhay no matter how rich he is and a better provider than his son.

Furthermore, KC has sufficient evidence that his first son despite money shortage was well taken care by his family member and never spoilt. Infact he turned out to better than his second son who was spoilt rotten.

Also he can further argue too they diwans had him for nine years . Now to return the child who is rightfully his own

So, he does not  have to badmouth Siddhi or degrade her infront of everyone. For that we want a smart Kunal , not a loser Kunal  who thinks his wife had betrayed him, his son and his family. He doesnt have to say anything about that. Just file the bigamy suit and the rest of the work is done.

Overall , the fight of custody battle should be done in good faith ending in SINAL reunion. We dont want KC to wash his dirty iinen in the public.

I am also thinking of something else.. Abhay and Sulekha , can just reunite SINAL without any of this custody hassle  as only  more and more mus created as we know from the past how badly  KC handles court cases. He won only one case and that too becos of his wife. I am not very confident about him winning cases as he uses his anger than his brains. He only does the opening statement and a couple of session well, but thereafter he usually ends up the looser.

At least this way, they can show both Mother and son have realized SINAL love for each other and tell the whole world they blackmailed Siddhi  and the marriage was indeed a fake one.  This way at least Abhay and Sulekha served their purposes for their characters for a good cause and we will be grateful for them reuniting SINAL at least with their sons.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26sinal_saamisanasinal-Hima-lovergirlalinabharopalzsMusiqueloverd.padminirainbowgirlnorzar

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

My fear!

This custody track will be about Kunal avenging Siddhi instead of the Diwans. He'll sling mud on her, call her characterless, immoral, etc etc. Siddhi being the devi she is will still help in win the case and finally when the truth comes out kc will look like a fool for torturing his saintly wife
Oh that is what I fear too the whole revenge saga will just end with Siddhi looking like a saint and KC a fool!

Edited by chitsss - 18 November 2012 at 3:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-rainbowgirlnorzar

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by Rush2220

I might be wrong but feel if they go by logic then this case will be a cakewalk for KC. I thnik till 8 yrs the custody is given to the mother (if she has not married) Anand is 9 so Sid cant take that option and her being married and kunal single most probably he will get the custody. he did not work for 9 yrs but his child was taken care of (by a joint family member) Anand C will say he has been the best Father (kids want love n not money, KC gave that in ample to Anand c) The biggest  thing that will go against Sid and For KC is her marriage to abhay coz in future she can have kids from AbhayDead (acc to court) so anand D will be better off with KC and KC has been working latelyLOL

Now this was logic acc to me. Ab BT main logicROFL sawaal hi nahin uthta boss. Kuch stupid toh hoga hi.Ouch Hoping for a sensible Sid and  smart KC Confused well lets see, shayed koi Miracle ho jaye.LOL

Pls no miracles, otherwise we'll get another set of faltu twins joining the castLOL

Chits, the antique judge might come back to annul this new marriage since the golden couple isn't divorced & order them all to live together for a trial period before approving the divorce, so yeah, something lame & half baked is likely to happen. Siddhi might find herself living in Chopra mansion very soon, being tortured by her own people & not the DiwansLOL

As for KC being smart, the less said the betterOuch
If they can't think beyond this then I want to see the judge ask them to move to a separate residence with their kids and then try work it out!Wink Obviously things cannot be expected to improve in a biased set up as the Chopra house!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

palzs

Goldie

palzs

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
want a sensible KC sans santosh bar,being illogical ,clueless abt the case. 
 first nd foremost doubt which arised in mah mind after reading the article is : will they show KC dealing the court case?? will he first of all go to the court session??? cos c.v's have butchered the leads characters to such an extent that they cannot be repiared.

c.v's please RETURN BACK OUR OLD  KC with full on attitude . i want him to be smart enough in smelling some foul game behind sid -abhay" SO CALLED MARRIAGE" ND DEMAND FOR THE CUSTODY.
dont want him to go against siddhi by taking revenge.
 cos it will be foolish even if you show so for the fact being you(c.v's) leaving RICHA'S cases behind  nd nt been charged for them.
so please by hook or crook we dont want revenge track of kunal towards siddhi.
 show him playing a smart game where he can get back his love.
SINAL REUNIOIN must be on cards ASAP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinaMusiqueloverGayathri_MSK

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Sorry i may sound very negative !
But i don't think there will be any logic in this case ! C family will manipulate Kc to file the case , Kc will insult Sid , call her characterless while Richa may still be there to support to KC , giving a evil smile seeing Sid being insulted ! In short Bothe Aanands will see their mother being called characterless by their father ! At the end sid may indirectly help Kc to win the case , she may even prove herself as a bad mother so that Kc can win the case , i bet! Kc will be success in getting his sons custody !

I want twins to swap places during this case and make their parents understand their faults , and help them clear all the MUS 

Edited by roshani45 - 18 November 2012 at 4:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish-Hima-lovergirlalinaMusiqueloverrainbowgirlnorzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top