Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: d.padmini

ok my point is sidhi is a criminal who has committed a murder and has served 9 years of jail where as though Kunal did nothing in 9 years ,has been irresponsible father but not a criminal in the eyes of law so isn't that more than enough for him to get his son's custody
 I don't know about laws but which judge will allow a 9 years old kid to stay with a murderer ..
hence i don't think  there is need for Kuanl to prove Sidhi is a characterless woman or a bad mother . and even one argues Sidhi did not commit the crime ..
first she has no proof  of the same and second she has not been proved innocent yet ..
so isn't that enough...

Padmini this is where the Diwans will use there money to prove Siddhi is innocent & Sulekha will come to stand & will reveal all about how Siddhi made sacrifice to save KC's sorry @ss. They will get the young nurse who told Sulekha about R stealing the 1st baby, how siddhi made Sulekha take the 2nd baby to KC but on hearing KC-R wedding Sulekha kept AD & stuff. 

After this is where KC will get more revenge full & call Siddhi all kinds of name to win the case ðŸ¤¢
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: norzar

but roshani for that chopras need to knwo reg AD. as of nwo seema, kunal, AC know. but kc has not told them reg AD or siddhi-richa 9 yr deal, they still think she left kunal for money, they can atleast show that bit cleared with the chopras, not that  care about them, but why should they not know richa's truth ?

Noreen , when did C family understand Sidhi ? Never ! Cvs will show this in a way C family don't get affected with what happened 9 years ago ! Richa will still be Veena's laadli ! Richa is here to stay ! The reason why Kc didnt tell about Richa's truth to Cfamily ! Coz they already planned this Custody track ! Richa is still there !

And who knows , during the case , the judge may ask Kc how will he hand both his sons as they need a mother 😕and Kc isn't married , i wont be surprised if Kc or anychopras tell Kc will get married to Vamp and Kc's kids can have a brand new mother !🤢
Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: roshani45

Noreen , when did C family understand Sidhi ? Never ! Cvs will show this in a way C family don't get affected with what happened 9 years ago ! Richa will still be Veena's laadli ! Richa is here to stay ! The reason why Kc didnt tell about Richa's truth to Cfamily ! Coz they already planned this Custody track ! Richa is still there !

And who knows , during the case , the judge may ask Kc how will he hand both his sons as they need a mother 😕and Kc isn't married , i wont be surprised if Kc or anychopras tell Kc will get married to Vamp and Kc's kids can have a brand new mother !🤢

the sick cvs will show anything to drag this custody case

but my point is when they know reg AD, wont chopra's think how come richa only brought one kid form jail, they has to be a purpose behind kunal knowing reg the deal thing

maybe they combine rohit's murder case and custody case together, bec kc knows siddhi didnt kill rohit it was richa, maybe thsi way he ends up clearing siddhi;s name from the false case

norzar
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@roshini ..this is very much on the cards..very much likely..
even i have the same feeling ..

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

the sick cvs will show anything to drag this custody case

but my point is when they know reg AD, wont chopra's think how come richa only brought one kid form jail, they has to be a purpose behind kunal knowing reg the deal thing

If KC the supposed to be hero doest feel bad for his wife who spent her 9 years in jail , what can be expect from chopras since sidhi is married , the will say get ur second son , kc will happily do this !they wont think anything about Richas truth !

maybe they combine rohit's murder case and custody case together, bec kc knows siddhi didnt kill rohit it was richa, maybe thsi way he ends up clearing siddhi;s name from the false case

Well honestly i don't think Kc remembers about his ex wife spening her 9 years in jail for a crime she didnt commit , he forgot it ! Rohit muder case will be brought here ,  not to prove sid's innocence ,but  to prove her as a bad woman ! 
norzar

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

if they use this court case to degrade the leads further, they better off not showing it and siddhi can just hand over AD to kunal, without even going to court. 

but since mahesh said he will be shown fighting for the kid( bef his intv was re phrased on tb ) maybe it meant this case only. 

at the end of the day richa gets away with all while siddhi does or does not, will be punished, 

i hope atleast thakral gets to knwo reg how rohit died, and it was richa and not siddhi

norzar

Aruna11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Padmini this is where the Diwans will use there money to prove Siddhi is innocent & Sulekha will come to stand & will reveal all about how Siddhi made sacrifice to save KC's sorry @ss. They will get the young nurse who told Sulekha about R stealing the 1st baby, how siddhi made Sulekha take the 2nd baby to KC but on hearing KC-R wedding Sulekha kept AD & stuff. 

After this is where KC will get more revenge full & call Siddhi all kinds of name to win the case ðŸ¤¢

what malecentric hero neva did second husband will do😆 Kunal become more useless after great revenge track n eat Siddi s***🤣
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

@blue - sorry like I said not sure, just thought that's the age i saw in some movie.😕 was not motivated enough to google bout  it  so my mistake😆

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry i may sound very negative !

But i don't think there will be any logic in this case ! C family will manipulate Kc to file the case , Kc will insult Sid , call her characterless while Richa may still be there to support to KC , giving a evil smile seeing Sid being insulted ! In short Bothe Aanands will see their mother being called characterless by their father ! At the end sid may indirectly help Kc to win the case , she may even prove herself as a bad mother so that Kc can win the case , i bet! Kc will be success in getting his sons custody !

I want twins to swap places during this case and make their parents understand their faults , and help them clear all the MUS 

That will be the most sickening thing to watch, I pity these poor kids. what kind of parents they have. First they have to see their mother insult their father by getting married to another man (AC already knows and has seen it, hope he will understand his mom's sacrifice, If AD is held hostage then he sure will understand too) and then too see the father insult their mom. 

CVs are getting sicker by the day, I hope they dont show any such crap now, they have done enough damage to SiNal😡
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If KC the supposed to be hero doest feel bad for his wife who spent her 9 years in jail , what can be expect from chopras since sidhi is married , the will say get ur second son , kc will happily do this !they wont think anything about Richas truth !

That is true ðŸ¤¢

Well honestly i don't think Kc remembers about his ex wife spening her 9 years in jail for a crime she didnt commit , he forgot it ! Rohit muder case will be brought here ,  not to prove sid's innocence ,but  to prove her as a bad woman ! 

Kunal might do this, but am sure it will be counter argued by Diwan's lawyers & Sulekha will give her testimony not to save Siddhi but to make their case strong & to keep AD with them ðŸ˜¡

After all the melodrama & even after Siddhi's indirect help if the judgement isn't favorable to KC Siddhi will go on stand & give a statement that she doesn't want to keep AD with her ðŸ˜” If she's still married to KC she'l ask for a divorce & say that she wants to move on with psycho as she's fallen for him ðŸ¤¢ will say that she wants to forget her past life & everyone associated with it & wants to have new life with new husband & future baby  ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ so that she's declared a loose woman & AD's custody is given to KC ðŸ˜¡ 

KC will walk out the court room with cheers & press asking him questions, he'l give a smirk to Siddhi who'l be on the verge of crying ðŸ¤¢ some random person will walk up to KC & tell him that Siddhi did all this so that he could take AD home with him as he's his family blah blah & she did this coz she still loves KC allot ðŸ¤¢ KC will believe this random guy in a jiffy but not Siddhi 🤔 & start tearing up while Abhi mujhe main kahi BG plays ðŸ¤¢ he'l get few FB & instead of going to chopra house to celebrate he'l take a de-tour to Santosh bar ðŸ˜¡

Siddhi will go to Diwans house & will cry & say her life's worth is over 🤢, the promise she had made to herself when she did the samjhauta crap with psycho is over. She was able to unite her kids to their papa & will try to commit suicide. KC will come crying meri Siddhi & take her to hospital. If CVs are considerate enough they might unite SiNal after this or make Diwans make a deal with KC to leave Siddhi alone ðŸ˜¡