Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
So as per article Kunal will file for AD's custody.No issue with that but as always will they handle it well?

SiNal marital status ,are they still married or notConfused? If still legally married then is Kunal going to charge Siddhi with bigamy ? So what is it another jail term for Siddhi yet another leap so that EK can attempt to introduce 'freshness' since she failed miserably this timeAngry?If bigamy not broached then how can a legally wedded couple contest for custody? Should they not be divorced first?Would expect a gold medalist lawyer to know this!Confused

If divorced , generally legal custody is extended to both parents while physical custody will be entrusted with one.Generally kids of tender age are committed to the custody of the mother.In general the court entrusts the kid to the parent who is finacialy well off , has adequate parenting skills etc.Now here Kunal would suffer a setback , for nine long years this man wandered jobless his younger brother was shouldering his sons expenses.This man spend all his time drinking and gambling , this does not say much about his parenting skills does it? Will Gaurav who testified to save Kunal from murder case be used against him?

Another aspect to be considered is that if a mother neglects an infant child because she does not want to sacrifice her lifestyle can be depreived of custodial rights.Going by this Kunal may bring forth the argument Siddhi wanted to kill her baby after delivery but then he may have to explain why the second kid was kept alive, also what lifestyle was she not ready to sacrifice 'chakki peesing'?

I think its fair enough to say that character assaisnation of Siddhi will be Kunal's approach but to what lengths will he go? Will he accuse her of being money minded and immoral in front of her own sons? I am not thinking of Siddhi here, but do those kids deserve to hear their mom being termed a 'money minded w****' by their father? Dead I sure hope Kunal won't be butchered this way!Ouch

Will the gold medalist be pitted against a worthy opponent? Will he be pitted against his own wife? Are we going to see Rohit-Nisha case yet again where Siddhi ensures Kunal wins?

My hope from the custody case is that during the course of it Kunal figures out that Siddhi was coerced into this so called marriage with Abhay and does something about it!OuchConfused

Edited by chitsss - 18 November 2012 at 2:33am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruna11gs30juladoharesan_aishsagar_ayushvipraja26sanasinallovergirlalinabharopalzssavariyaria60MusiqueloverGayathri_MSKSilamburainbowgirl-Hima-norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Custody Case & my concerns!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
let kc first put on his blak coat nd go to court -then i wil believe the article is true.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palzsd.padminichitsss

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Thats what I have been thinking about Chitra..

Now Kunal knows about Richa and her stealing the baby from Sid. So he cannot say Sid tried to kill the baby. And if he says Sid killed Rohit and was a prisoner for 9yrs and did not care for her second child.. that would be against Sid but again he knows Richa was the one because of whom Rohit died. Just because his ex-wife got married to a rich person does not entitle him for the custody of her kid. His own previous 9yr record was not peachy as a father.. he did not set the best example for a responsible father. So what exactly will he base his case upon? He could say she kept his child away from him all these years.. but then she herself was not with AC2 for all these yrs and also the kid had a good life too. 

I think the case will again be loosely made.. without a head and tail like always making a mockery of law and justice systems. Sid will help him win the case like Nisha's caseDead

Me too hoping he comes across the truth behind Sid-Abhay's marriage with this case, but not having any hopes. As for their mother being insulted by their father in front of them.. that is definitely happening I thinkOuch

Edit: I don't understand how he can ask for custody by ignoring the 9yr deal with Richa, Richa stealing one of Sid's babaies, Sid marrying Abhay w/o divorce, etc.. all these things are important if he wants to make the case in his favour, isn't it?

Edited by hima2012 - 18 November 2012 at 2:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_aishsinal_saamisanasinalpalzschitsssSilamburainbowgirl

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
this filing of AD custody by Kunal and the court trails will only make sense if the end result is SINAL reunion ..

My expectation/:
during the court hearing want Kunal to figure out Sidhi is still very much in love with him and has been forced to marry abhey ..
she has been blackmailed and threatened by the D-family
Realize that Sidhi and his kids  are not safe due toDead  and the D-family
instead of mouthing big dialogues , does something substantial..
what I want to see
Kunal cross questioning Surekha as to why she took such a big decision all by her own keeping both the parents in dark .. showing Surekha her right place

what I wont tolerate or accept :
Kunal insulting sidhi in the court ,,,
he is the same Kunal who beat the hell out of thakaral for insulting his wife  so at any cost don't want him to cross line. call Sidhi characterless etc leading to further butchering of Kunal Chopra..

outcome
Kunal winning the case
SINAL reunion
beginning of Kunal's professional track

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsinal_saamisanasinalvipraja26lovergirlalinabharochitsssrainbowgirljay_bpm

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged

I might be wrong but feel if they go by logic then this case will be a cakewalk for KC. I thnik till 8 yrs the custody is given to the mother (if she has not married) Anand is 9 so Sid cant take that option and her being married and kunal single most probably he will get the custody. he did not work for 9 yrs but his child was taken care of (by a joint family member) Anand C will say he has been the best Father (kids want love n not money, KC gave that in ample to Anand c) The biggest  thing that will go against Sid and For KC is her marriage to abhay coz in future she can have kids from AbhayDead (acc to court) so anand D will be better off with KC and KC has been working latelyLOL

Now this was logic acc to me. Ab BT main logicROFL sawaal hi nahin uthta boss. Kuch stupid toh hoga hi.Ouch Hoping for a sensible Sid and  smart KC Confused well lets see, shayed koi Miracle ho jaye.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26sinal_saamibharochitsssd.padmini

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

I might be wrong but feel if they go by logic then this case will be a cakewalk for KC. I thnik till 8 yrs the custody is given to the mother (if she has not married) Anand is 9 so Sid cant take that option and her being married and kunal single most probably he will get the custody. he did not work for 9 yrs but his child was taken care of (by a joint family member) Anand C will say he has been the best Father (kids want love n not money, KC gave that in ample to Anand c) The biggest  thing that will go against Sid and For KC is her marriage to abhay coz in future she can have kids from AbhayDead (acc to court) so anand D will be better off with KC and KC has been working latelyLOL

Now this was logic acc to me. Ab BT main logicROFL sawaal hi nahin uthta boss. Kuch stupid toh hoga hi.Ouch Hoping for a sensible Sid and  smart KC Confused well lets see, shayed koi Miracle ho jaye.LOL

Pls no miracles, otherwise we'll get another set of faltu twins joining the castLOL

Chits, the antique judge might come back to annul this new marriage since the golden couple isn't divorced & order them all to live together for a trial period before approving the divorce, so yeah, something lame & half baked is likely to happen. Siddhi might find herself living in Chopra mansion very soon, being tortured by her own people & not the DiwansLOL

As for KC being smart, the less said the betterOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal_saamisanasinalvipraja26palzschitsssrainbowgirljay_bpmRush2220

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
hi

IF they indeed go ahead and show a court case, without any outside court settlement ( its posisble), i believe it will be senseless to show it without the following points tackled.

Wont the court ask how The twins were separated?

Surekha will have to cross examined to why she kept the kid, she will have to tell all. 

Siddhi's imprisonment will be brought in, but since kunal knows it was richa and not siddhi who killed rohit, will he keep quiet?

Wont kunal have to tell his family reg AD, that way wont they have to be told about siddhi-richa deal, they still think richa is a saint. Kunal will have to open up about that?

kunal knows siddhi didnt try to kill AC, richa herself blurted out truth, they better not forget that and no way a u turn 

By the end of this court thing, want kunal to know truth reg siddhi-abhay crap shaadi, Abhay realising his blunders, Sinal uniting with kids

Dont want to see Sinal insult each other in court, 

ideally would love t see siddhi-abhay marriage being declared fake by abhay's confession in court, maybe kunal can smell foul play, cross examine him and get the truth out

norzar

Edited by norzar - 18 November 2012 at 4:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26sinal_saamisanasinallovergirlalinabharochitsssMusiqueloverd.padminirainbowgirljay_bpm

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Well, if SIddhi s marriage is proved to be a fake one then one of the sons SIddhi will have as per law.

COz a single mother who has two kids and separated from her husband will get one kid for sure  as per law.

Now that they r showing ASs marriage AC2 going to Kunal is inevitable but but If siddhi says that she a t any case wants her son then could will give a verdict like they hae to share

I mean 5 days kids will be with kunal and 2 days with siddhi

Abhay has no right to speak here he is a useless ass considered here as SIddhi is a biological mother  of the kids and even if she is shown married to another person Biological mother anyday can claim the right for this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26palzsnorzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top