Keep the forum active!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Hey 

I know we don't have any chaska meter or any rating but we can at least make our forum active.
I love this forum cause it has interesting contest, articles and I love the show but thing which is missing here is members.

Everyone please make this forum active in a healthy way no bashing and unnecessary topics just for making your contribution. 

We can talk about the episodes, opinions , say our views and so on.

Hope you don't mind but I just want to put my opinion about the forum just that nothing else ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keep the forum active!!" in Kaun Banega Crorepati 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
you are right himani...

iloveu_dd

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_990

you are right himani...

I know thatLOL...
thanks priya ..you always support me Embarrassed..

Priya_990

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.