SAAS RUK JAYEGI KAL HAMARI..so fight

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
As per the latest confirmations tomorrow is the decision day friends. I have seen many posts from yesterday making us confused and wanting to make us think we are doing wrong or wasting our time. Now that makes me think are we nearing the target that many want us to step back and calm down ? I know being a Sunday it is difficult for many of us to make calls but today is our last chance..we can't go back now. We can't think we are doing something foolish. The day we crossed the boundary when the characters became real for us rather than fiction, that day itself we are big fools...and now it shouldn't make a difference. ISS PYAR MEIN SAHI AUR GHALATH KA KOYI MATLAB NAHI. SIRF MATLAB HAI THO HUM HAMESHA ... Remember the feelings with this and fight hard...spam SP with so many calls today that they get tired answering us. It is the FINAL DAY today and if we leave it today it is over. AGAR AAP HI CHALE JAYENGE THO SAAS RUK JAYEGI...feel like Kushi...

Remember what Gul promised us sometime back...a intense love story...a star crossed love story between Arnav & Kushi...who is only SARUN for us...remember the tracks which we were supposed to get but taken away from us...as fans who have invested 1.5 yrs in this we have every right to demand this continue with SARUN or end with SARUN. 
Edited by kaadal - 11 years ago
meri saanse to pehle sehi ruki huyi hai
Originally posted by tamy267

meri saanse to pehle sehi ruki huyi hai

Meri bhi...lekin I will fight till the end