Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SAAS RUK JAYEGI KAL HAMARI..so fight

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kaadal

Goldie

kaadal

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
As per the latest confirmations tomorrow is the decision day friends. I have seen many posts from yesterday making us confused and wanting to make us think we are doing wrong or wasting our time. Now that makes me think are we nearing the target that many want us to step back and calm down ? I know being a Sunday it is difficult for many of us to make calls but today is our last chance..we can't go back now. We can't think we are doing something foolish. The day we crossed the boundary when the characters became real for us rather than fiction, that day itself we are big fools...and now it shouldn't make a difference. ISS PYAR MEIN SAHI AUR GHALATH KA KOYI MATLAB NAHI. SIRF MATLAB HAI THO HUM HAMESHA ... Remember the feelings with this and fight hard...spam SP with so many calls today that they get tired answering us. It is the FINAL DAY today and if we leave it today it is over. AGAR AAP HI CHALE JAYENGE THO SAAS RUK JAYEGI...feel like Kushi...

Remember what Gul promised us sometime back...a intense love story...a star crossed love story between Arnav & Kushi...who is only SARUN for us...remember the tracks which we were supposed to get but taken away from us...as fans who have invested 1.5 yrs in this we have every right to demand this continue with SARUN or end with SARUN. 

Edited by kaadal - 18 November 2012 at 2:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizbeth96PrakalPyaaraarnavsupriya.arshilazylad8-FauZisreemeera...SoniSona....tamy267

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAAS RUK JAYEGI KAL HAMARI..so fight" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tamy267

IF-Sizzlerz

tamy267

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
meri saanse to pehle sehi ruki huyi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

lazylad8-FauZi

IF-Dazzler

lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
We mus t not give up!!!!!!