Devon ke Dev Mahadev

bad news (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

cutyeeedoll

cutyeeedoll

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Awww!!!Sooo sadCry but guys,isn't sonarika having any account???or sourabh jain or any other???we may send our message to them,they'll transfer our message to mohit...what say????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bad news (Page 9)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

Originally posted by chocolate_boy

Kya hua tha? What was the incident and why he deleleted his twitter? Koi mujhe bolo na.Unhappy

2(or may be more unknown) people spammed his TL with cheap tweetsAngry

Thats so horrible. But this had the effect on the fans. I hope twitter bans those stupid headless people and brings back Mohit.Confused

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Sonrika twitter account :- @sonarika tweets.
Saurabh Raj Jain twitter account :- @saurabhrajjain.
They both have twitter account. Hope this will help you. harneen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutyeeedoll

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

Originally posted by shruti.nil

@hema-Mohit doesnt seem to pleased with the whole rumour thingy about him and Mouni-he has always been a very private guy,the last thing he would want would be such a link up...and knowing how peoples brains work im sure they would link him to Mounis break up as well
i think in a way its good hes disconnected for a whileSmile

yeah this rumour thing is not the only reason but this is the main reason afterall he is an actor he wont be worrying for worthless rumours he's the one who stated tat smitten by this virtual world if he decided to stay away from it means there must be some valid reason we should give repect to his decision n i'm happy that i got some chance to get reply from him in Twitter n was in his FB friendlistWinkno matters what you're the only favorite hero for meEmbarrassed
I also got reply from him in twitter...Embarrassed
was blessed with 8 repliesWink but i hope i can meet him and hug him..that is my only wish..thats it...LOL

cutyeeedoll

cutyeeedoll

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley4567

Sonrika twitter account :- @sonarika tweets.
Saurabh Raj Jain twitter account :- @saurabhrajjain.
They both have twitter account. Hope this will help you. harneen
thank u...but I dont have any account.m sorry...can anybody else do this job???any other fan who have his/her account on fb or twitter????

HaremSultan

riddhzi

riddhzi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
stupid ppl man why can't they keep their mouth's shut just bcoz of them we have to suffer

Edited by riddhzi - 18 November 2012 at 7:08am

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@everyone
Sonarikas account we arent sure if its real,as far as i know she doesnt have any social networking account-she had admitted a long time back she didnt have one-and that was the time when this account was functioning
this one isnt real,im almost sure of it
Saurabhs account is real,but please dont bagger saurabh about it,he in no way can influence mohit
its mohits decision and we should respect it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01jayvenk.Reshama.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
guys we should stop this topic now.
i started this topic but cant close it.
its mohit's decision so we should respect it and those bashers are already banned on twitter and pls we should NOT bring or ask SRJ to involve in this.

we should hope for the best.
and our mohit rocks.

hemavidz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.