Devon ke Dev Mahadev

bad news (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
So do we have some E-mail , page to post this up?...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bad news (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wish.naren

So do we have some E-mail , page to post this up?...

saas bahu saazish have email id,don't know about dkdm team.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rlrl

Cry
 Why has this happend ??? Angry Who were   those Useless people Angry

Now wot should we do Broken Heart

chill  Cool
why all the depression?Shocked

continue supporting mohit.Wink

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

this is a normal thing guys.when you are popular not everyone is going to like you.you get hatred and love both with fame.some will appreciate you,some will make bad comments just because they are jealous of your success.it surely had hurt mohit but i don't think he is that emotional to  think about these cheap tweets.i am sure he would laugh at this stupidity.he would probably say,go go and get jealous of how hot am i.LOLdon't worry if he gets affected with such a petty thing,then he is not a true star.i am sure its not even worthy to discuss.he deleted his account just to not get discouraged by all this.don't worry all is well for mohit and his fans and will remain well.Wink

be happy and continue supporting mohit instead of boiling your blood.Day Dreaming

Bang on !!! Initially I did get upset.. but then I thought what the hell..?? LOLU are bound to find such bunch of cowards everywhere..Damn them...LOLLOL

@ Red : ROFLROFL True.. their tweets were a reflection of their jealousy !! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-HaremSultanjayvenk

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
mohit would have been more upset when he got most fittest actor nomination then these tweets.LOL what the hell?its good for mohit to have his account deleted,big stars usually get hate tweets specially when someone rises overnight.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221jayvenk

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
foram is this releted to that Mouni article?Shocked...pls pm me someone..what happen?

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I am very sad and heart broken to know that @mohituraina now will be not available on Twitter.CryBroken Heart
But at the same time I do respect his decission.Stern Smile. And I convey my support,love and respect to him through this post.Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHug
Love you Mr. Mohit Raina.You give the face of my God.And You will be in my heart as long as I live.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221HaremSultandeboleena.manna

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i dont know exactly what made him do this-i do not think its those two langoors to think of itROFL
beacuse honestly Mohits a busy guy you think he will care for those langoors...maybe he himself decided to delete his account,i dont think he will delete his account on the basis of some stupid rumours and those who believed it!
it may have been his own call-anyways Mohit used to come once in a purple moonLOL
if there are lovers there are haters too-and the propotion of lovers in relation to haters is much much larger
so chill

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

p.5572932DeewaniRimihemavidzsia221HaremSultanjayvenksankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.