Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

bad news (Page 16)

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

No Resh he wont forget all his sweet fans Embarrassed its really disheartening for all his diehard fans who love him selflessly and i do believe that his decision must be for everyones wellbeing u know what when i used watch GKD i dont even know that he's in FB after it went off-air only i know that he have FB acc so no matter what he's in Fb or Twitter our love for him not at all going to changeBig smile
I hope he doenstn sweetyHug.U might be right it is for the best.. am sad but when am honest he did the right thing. Yes our selflessly admiring and adoring and respecting him wont end he still rocks!!
hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@Reshama:i hope one day he'll realise how much we miss him n his sweet tweets n will be back for all his sweet fans till then lets show our support for him Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@Hema i agree with u 100%.. we should give him sum space.. afcourse sweety we a will support him unconditionally Thumbs Up.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidz

pritash05 IF-Rockerz
pritash05
pritash05

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Yes I agree edna. Sona was dragged for no reason and this indiantimes has been saying bad stuff and linking mohit and moun for no reason. they can be friends doesnt neccessary mean they are couple. Feel bad for both. Mohit did the right thing.
-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
okey clarification from Life Ok
then Topic Closed
this topic has no use now
cheers
shruti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index