Devon ke Dev Mahadev

bad news (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 16

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Such cheap peopleDead..Cant they allow actors live their life & have their choices..!! I am one of the greatest Mohit Mouni fan but I never go on talking rubbish to other actors or characters ..just because I dont like them in the show..Soem ppl got jealous of Mohit Mouni closeness I am sure..& thats the reason..Kisiko kissiki khushi nahin bardasht hoti hai..in this world..SO SAD..!!Anywayz I am happy he deletd hsi account./.!! Let him have PEACE & LIVE THE WAY HE WANTS..!!Big smile with whom ever he wants & loves..!!EmbarrassedLove YOU & MOUNI as a pair come what may..but you are free to have your choice & your dreams in LIFE..GOD BLESS YOU MOHIT forever..YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST & SO is MOUNI.!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bad news (Page 13)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

kal jo bhi hua twitter pe uske baad mohit deleted his account. which was the only source to be in touch with him. Cry Cry Cry
i knew it. mujhe pata tha aisa hi kuch hoga. me janti hun mohit ko usse ye sab bardast nai hua hoga.
issliye me kal se dar rahi thi ke mohit ne vo sab padha to kaise react karega and he deleted his twitter account.

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hi sirs and madams,

i am very much new to this forum of Devon ke Dev Mahadev.. I got to kno tht Mohit Raina deleted his twitter account for some reason... i will be highly obliged if u guys can tell me the actual reason for this..

--Yukthi--

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by consuela

Actually Sonarika fans took things too much to heart. There are fan clubs on twitter whom I hv seen have taken it up on them to dictate what is right and not in the show. They even got carried away by Mohit's acknowledgement of their presence. But the scenario has changed drastically in the past few months. Fan groups have changed many new fans have come in. Mohit had gone quiet as he must have understood the prevalent tension. Sonarika fans where getting agitated by some of the the fierce negative comments made by some groups. I doubt it was just two but it could have been much more than that which are not out in the open.
Those two specifically made some weird horrendous comments for Mohit and Mouni which was totally uncalled for and tagging Sonarika along.
I hope everyone has a learnt a lesson from this. It is sad but am happy with Mohit's decision. If and when he chooses to come back hopefully it will be a much better scenario.
They really ruined it for genuine Mohit fans. Maybe its better for him of his afsent on twitter but not for his genuine fans..Broken HeartOuchCry

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
that's really ridiculous.. 

i even heard sum tensions regarding Mohit- Mouni frndshp.. but i thnk that Mohit sir has done the right thng by deleting his twitter account, he is mature enough to understand that one must not reply to the accusations of  nonsensical ppl.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
its very sad that Mohit closed his account
but you have to admit there was a lot of negativity on twitter
just beacuse you have an opinion of someone dont be so rabid about it that it reflects not your own but a fan groups opinion
unnesasry stuff was being said from the very beginning,just to put one actress as superiour another actress was pulled down,a lot of snide comments were made
i have read lots and lots of nasty tweets and snide comments
praise someone yes,but do not demean someone else
this was bound to come back at some day
it was a volcano waiting to errupt
many of us ignored whatever was said against Sona,but im sure some must have definately taken it to heart
(it wasnt like Mouni wasnt bashed,Mouni was bashed too,not on twitter on other sites-Both poor Mouni and Sona,not to forget Mohit had to bear the brunt of what fan groups said for no fault of thiers)
the whole article thingy just acted as a medium to remove thier bhadaas
Sona,Mouni and Mohit all work very very VERY hard,just the efforts of one person cannot be praised to the skies and the other be put down-it isnt fair
all three of them have made thier contributions to DKDM,its unfair to demean anyone-its a Team effort

for all said and done that shouldnt have happened,but i wont blame just one person or one fan group
everyone is responsible,as just beacuse there is no one on twitter to tell you what to do doesnt mean anyone can say anything
anything means ANYTHING
we should learn to respect if not love other people,respect others opinions-sadly i dont think many people have that level of maturity to understand that
be slightly sensive to others opinions and feelings-something you may find funny will be extreamly hurtful to someone-and its not worth saying comments hurtful to others

i just hope by Mohit closing his account all of this comes to an end once and for all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-hemavidzdivyadaya13--Yukthi--

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I truly hope all the negativity comes to an end by the blessings of our dear lord Shiva and dkdm forum again becomes the peacful place as it is used to be.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha2601--Yukthi--

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
This was so expected. Mohit going into a shell was the biggest indication of the kind of reaction he was getting.
Individuals expressions are still tolerable albeit to a limit ofcourse but those are expressed solely by that person but when u have fan groups who have large number of people following them and u propagate what u feel is right in the long run it is going to create an uproar.
This is exactly what happened. The bomb was going to explode. Unfortunately for Mohit he had to face the wrath for two divided groups and the latest controversies only added to the fuel.
Lets hope and pray that his state of mind is fine. That is all that matters. He is the star of the show and the show must go on.

hemavidz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.