bad news (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

yes they are not bashing and thinking of deleting their accounts too.
hope soon we get to see sbs or sbb segment about dkdm and mohit just confirm why he quitted from twitter

Don't have too much hopes with SBS or SBB.. they are media and always looking for mirch-masala news.. their involvment can ruin the situation altogether..Ouch Now in case they got the Bhanak  of all this..(which I m sure they must have )I hope they handle it sensibly and not add fuel to the fire.. just to grab attention...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bad news (Page 12)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@foram-sweety i have been amoderator,and for that matter a part of the fan group too...so i know how the psyche works...
many a times a fan groups opinion of a particular co star of the actor,is many a times misunderstood to be the opinion of the actor
its like the fan group is his mouthpiece-i know its stupid to think like that but thats the case there are very few people who can understand that
opinion said by the fan group somehow affects a persons thinking of the actor too
it makes the perception of the actor seem bad-many a times a fan groupsbehavioraffects the perception of an actor
thats what happened here...very sad but true
Mohit didnt even do anything that everyone hate him

This is human nature yaar.It's not something strange. It happens with everyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi.Reshama.foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@foram-sweety i have been amoderator,and for that matter a part of the fan group too...so i know how the psyche works...
many a times a fan groups opinion of a particular co star of the actor,is many a times misunderstood to be the opinion of the actor
its like the fan group is his mouthpiece-i know its stupid to think like that but thats the case there are very few people who can understand that
opinion said by the fan group somehow affects a persons thinking of the actor too
it makes the perception of the actor seem bad-many a times a fan groupsbehavioraffects the perception of an actor
thats what happened here...very sad but true
Mohit didnt even do anything that anyone hates him

yup its so sad. my mohit have to suffer without any reason.

DeewaniRimi

Dimple_

Dimple_

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Originally posted by Dimple_

ShockedWHAT??!!!! how can anyone DARE, to abuse mohit?!!!!!!!!!
</div><div>THAT STUPID ABUSER!!! If i know who that is, i am sooo not gonna leave that person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryITS gonna be WORLD WAR-3Ying Yangcan someone please explain what happened?? i would be very grateful:)
dear read this thread from starting you will get your answer
KConfused ThanksSmile!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimiforam.

Gods_child

IF-Dazzler

Gods_child

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
very sad indeed..and nw fc is even considering themself responsible for seefing so much hatred in some ppl for mohit..i guess some fans are paying for bashing a innocent newcomer cruely...god bless mohit mouni sona...i am hope that they laugh off this issue...

subha2601

Dimple_

Dimple_

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
OMG!! i was like too depressed and look wat i found..Mohit's email-id!
: mohitraina11@gmail.com ...but guys..its better if EVERYONE does'nt keep sending him emails and piss him off..besides, he's not gonna have soo much of time.. it would be better if one person sends the mail on behalf of everyone.. 

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Actually Sonarika fans took things too much to heart. There are fan clubs on twitter whom I hv seen have taken it up on them to dictate what is right and not in the show. They even got carried away by Mohit's acknowledgement of their presence. But the scenario has changed drastically in the past few months. Fan groups have changed many new fans have come in. Mohit had gone quiet as he must have understood the prevalent tension. Sonarika fans where getting agitated by some of the the fierce negative comments made by some groups. I doubt it was just two but it could have been much more than that which are not out in the open.
Those two specifically made some weird horrendous comments for Mohit and Mouni which was totally uncalled for and tagging Sonarika along.
I hope everyone has a learnt a lesson from this. It is sad but am happy with Mohit's decision. If and when he chooses to come back hopefully it will be a much better scenario.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01Nishajoshemavidzjayvenk.Reshama.

piya28

piya28

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hey giys plz give me the details abt wat happnd on twitter...im really worried!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.