Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel what caused the fall out between fans was some groups where unnecessarily bashing Sonarika even when she was doing a good job. If u like a particular pair it is fine keep loving them but not at the cost of pulling down the other.
It did not register with Sonarika fans beyond a point and they started retaliating. It has nothing to do with Mohit Mouni link up as most Sonarika fans did not care about that but was mostly related to only her bashing on twitter which eventually led to Mohit so severely that he had to pull out of twitter which was the best decision he could have taken.
Fan groups should be more responsible. They are just fans not the star himself. If he acknowledged u and accepted u at any point of time u should not misuse it and think that u have the authority to post any rubbish about other stars.
Just yesterday I read a comment where they are calling the grownup Ashok Sundari retarded. Do u even know what retarded means to make such a harsh severe statement. Whom are u trying to insult here. If someone is retarded is it their fault. Criticism should be given but the choice of words is very important. Yes we all miss the young AS but to call someone retarded is unthinkable.
These people should grow up from their cocoons and see the real world. Too disgusted to say anything else. Glad Mohit is away from all this.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I can't believe it!They called the grown up AS retard.I heard they are now complaining that why is sona not reacting to all the bashing by her fans.I hate the fact that they want to close down the fc.Inspite of members repeated requests they are still adamant.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@subha-sona doesnt even have a twitter account yaar...i dont know why despite an article about Sona not having any social account comming out people still belive its her
that accounts definately not Sona
its high time people realize Sona isnt on twitter at all
about any fan page closing-no comments,its thier descision and thier business
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Honestly am still hurt about this crap!!!because of this drama i will never tweet him agian or see his sweet tweets.. u might laugh but it feels like ive lost a familymember 😒he always gave kind replies...am gonna miss that and they spoiled it for genuine fans...😡😭
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Reshma-dont feel bad sweety...see if you are popular such situations are bound to arise-sometimes an actor just needs to take a break!-dont feel so bad
as long as Mohit is happy none of us should complain...his happiness is a top priority right?
dont worry he will come back
.Reshama. thumbnail
@shruti I know dear but i understand he wants his privacy back..maybe we are not the reason.. god knows the answer. I understand he received lots of  sweet messages but also lots spamming,complaining and ordering what he should do and insults and negative tweets  about soni and mouni..  he could be fed up with al those crap messages!! If thats the case then i dont blame him. Let him have his space and leave him alone!! People sometimes forget that he is a  human with feelings he might felt bad reading negative stuff about soni and mouni and other above points. Beeing crictial is not bad but beeing sarcastic and negative all the time or most the time is  not done!!!!!😡
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@Reshma-dont feel bad sweety...see if you are popular such situations are bound to arise-sometimes an actor just needs to take a break!-dont feel so bad

as long as Mohit is happy none of us should complain...his happiness is a top priority right?
dont worry he will come back

ur right dear i just want him to be happy ..and hope he wont forget his diehard global fans...
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No Resh he wont forget all his sweet fans ðŸ˜³ its really disheartening for all his diehard fans who love him selflessly and i do believe that his decision must be for everyones wellbeing u know what when i used watch GKD i dont even know that he's in FB after it went off-air only i know that he have FB acc so no matter what he's in Fb or Twitter our love for him not at all going to change😃 Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 11 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemaDaganKhian

No Resh he wont forget all his sweet fans ðŸ˜³ its really disheartening for all his diehard fans who love him selflessly and i do believe that his decision must be for everyones wellbeing u know what when i used watch GKD i dont even know that he's in FB after it went off-air only i know that he have FB acc so no matter what he's in Fb or Twitter our love for him not at all going to change😃

I hope he doenstn sweety🤗.U might be right it is for the best.. am sad but when am honest he did the right thing. Yes our selflessly admiring and adoring and respecting him wont end he still rocks!!
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Reshama:i hope one day he'll realise how much we miss him n his sweet tweets n will be back for all his sweet fans till then lets show our support for him ðŸ˜ƒ