Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@everyone
Sonarikas account we arent sure if its real,as far as i know she doesnt have any social networking account-she had admitted a long time back she didnt have one-and that was the time when this account was functioning
this one isnt real,im almost sure of it
Saurabhs account is real,but please dont bagger saurabh about it,he in no way can influence mohit
its mohits decision and we should respect it
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys we should stop this topic now.
i started this topic but cant close it.
its mohit's decision so we should respect it and those bashers are already banned on twitter and pls we should NOT bring or ask SRJ to involve in this.

we should hope for the best.
and our mohit rocks.
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont think Sonarika have Twitter account n @Sonarika_tweets is not at all hers im sure of it n asking Mouni r Saurabh to bring Mohit back to twitter is not soo good idea(just my opinion)as like Shruthi said its Mohit's decision as his fans we should respect his decision
foram. thumbnail
hmmm we should give some space to mohit.
let him do whatever he wish its his life.
vaise bhi itne busy schedule me use twitter ke liye time kaha.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Thanks for the pm foram.It's really unfortunate whatever happened. Probably mohit didn't like few strangers bashing him regarding this silly topic.So he left twitter. Poor guy!
How can people stoop down to such a level? Chee! I was actually feeling proud that our show's actors fans are so matured and intelligent. Damn!
I don't know why I feel sona would be getting bashed very badly in mohit's Army.As it is,they don't like sona at all.Hope those members too are not behaving immaturely by bashing up sona even though they know it's not her fault.
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

I don't know why I feel sona would be getting bashed very badly in mohit's Army.As it is,they don't like sona at all.Hope those members too are not behaving immaturely by bashing up sona even though they know it's not her fault.

is it they are bashing her dont know i didnt checked let me see 😲

Originally posted by: foram.

is it they are bashing her dont know i didnt checked let me see 😲

I don't know yaar.I am just guessing because those members don't like sona.I hope they are not blaming sona for all these.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@subha no they arent-they are very upset and i dont think they will...
somewhere down the line whatever you gives comes back to you-maybe thats what happened

but Sonarika was unesssarily pulled in this entire thing-not by them-by some other stupid members(thier accounts are deleted now)

that also they were just 2 off them[:S]

although im confident shes completely clueless about what happened

all thanks to those two damned articles-i guess this proves how weak and immature some viewers of DKDM are,and what Mohit is for them-its only now you realize who really cared for him

very sad

i hope we atleast get to know from somewhere why the account got deleted
foram. thumbnail
yes they are not bashing and thinking of deleting their accounts too.
hope soon we get to see sbs or sbb segment about dkdm and mohit just confirm why he quitted from twitter