Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
PS-i dont mean to preach-but if Mohit has deleted his account i dont think anyone of us should try and ask him to come back unless and until he wants to
i guess we all love him more than enough to respect that😊
let him come back if he wants to
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

shruthi I kept reading it as angoor .. was wondering 😲 what is shruthi trying to tell πŸ˜•
well actors are used to hate mails.. so the reason for deleting his account well.. we have to meet and ask him 😎

p.5572932 thumbnail
Very very very sad by all this:-( First of al Mohit used to show up so rarely, & nw he deleted his account also..:-( I m so upset.. *Aarrgghh*
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed.. Mohit is not a newcomer and definately not new to internet world..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He must be well aware of the pros-cons of this industry..and he surely may make that.. such Lallu-Panju's never affect him or his work.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by sia221 - 11 years ago
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree with you Shruthi if we start to push him with come back.. come back msg it may worsen the sitiuation even more(can situation get worsen more than thisπŸ˜†)
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lallu panjus and langoors 🀣
yup mohit is not new and he must have thought ki
"me to online nai aata aur uparse ye lallu panju aur langoors mere baare me aisa bol rahe hai kahin foram ko bura na lage isliye me apna acc hi del kar deta hun. na rahega baas aur na bajegi baasuri"
oh thank you mohit for thinking about me
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@hema-Mohit doesnt seem to pleased with the whole rumour thingy about him and Mouni-he has always been a very private guy,the last thing he would want would be such a link up...and knowing how peoples brains work im sure they would link him to Mounis break up as well
i think in a way its good hes disconnected for a while😊

Originally posted by: foram.

lallu panjus and langoors 🀣
yup mohit is not new and he must have thought ki
"me to online nai aata aur uparse ye lallu panju aur langoors mere baare me aisa bol rahe hai kahin foram ko bura na lage isliye me apna acc hi del kar deta hun. na rahega baas aur na bajegi baasuri"
oh thank you mohit for thinking about me

no mohit is not partial,he thinks about all his fans.πŸ˜‰
foru he thought for me as well and hema and jaya and shruti and sia and and and...πŸ˜†
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ha sab ke baare me socha mohit ne
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
who told anything to mohit??😑  😑
what is happening here..
he left twitter...kya hua some one tell me na..😭
and y is foru crying??😭