Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wish.naren

OMG!! This is so sad...!! He should be feeling down! No other way to convey our Msg to him... our sincere support? Do we have some contacts of the DKDM Team or so?...

we can send some letters to dkdm team or saas bahu saazish.maybe they will send out message to him.😊
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
 Why has this happend ??? 😑 Who were   those Useless people 😑

Now wot should we do πŸ₯Ί
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So do we have some E-mail , page to post this up?...

Originally posted by: wish.naren

So do we have some E-mail , page to post this up?...

saas bahu saazish have email id,don't know about dkdm team.

Originally posted by: rlrl

😭
 Why has this happend ??? 😑 Who were   those Useless people 😑

Now wot should we do πŸ₯Ί

chill  πŸ˜Ž
why all the depression?😲

continue supporting mohit.πŸ˜‰
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucykaede

this is a normal thing guys.when you are popular not everyone is going to like you.you get hatred and love both with fame.some will appreciate you,some will make bad comments just because they are jealous of your success.it surely had hurt mohit but i don't think he is that emotional to  think about these cheap tweets.i am sure he would laugh at this stupidity.he would probably say,go go and get jealous of how hot am i.πŸ˜†don't worry if he gets affected with such a petty thing,then he is not a true star.i am sure its not even worthy to discuss.he deleted his account just to not get discouraged by all this.don't worry all is well for mohit and his fans and will remain well.πŸ˜‰

be happy and continue supporting mohit instead of boiling your blood.

Bang on !!! Initially I did get upset.. but then I thought what the hell..?? πŸ˜†U are bound to find such bunch of cowards everywhere..Damn them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Red : πŸ€£πŸ€£ True.. their tweets were a reflection of their jealousy !! πŸ˜†

mohit would have been more upset when he got most fittest actor nomination then these tweets.πŸ˜† what the hell?its good for mohit to have his account deleted,big stars usually get hate tweets specially when someone rises overnight.πŸ˜›
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
foram is this releted to that Mouni article?😲...pls pm me someone..what happen?
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
I am very sad and heart broken to know that @mohituraina now will be not available on Twitter.πŸ˜­πŸ’”
But at the same time I do respect his decission.😳. And I convey my support,love and respect to him through this post.πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Love you Mr. Mohit Raina.You give the face of my God.And You will be in my heart as long as I live.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont know exactly what made him do this-i do not think its those two langoors to think of it🀣
beacuse honestly Mohits a busy guy you think he will care for those langoors...maybe he himself decided to delete his account,i dont think he will delete his account on the basis of some stupid rumours and those who believed it!
it may have been his own call-anyways Mohit used to come once in a purple moonπŸ˜†
if there are lovers there are haters too-and the propotion of lovers in relation to haters is much much larger
so chill