•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't understand why Pinky always wins the battles.😡 
Krishna is epitome of truth, it'd be nice if the CVs let her win some battles. 
It seems like for the past couple months Pinky (epitome of evil) always wins. 

Shouldn't the CVs be showing the viewers that truth does prevail? It seems like they're just showing that lying gets you what you want. ðŸ¤¢

I swear this show totally increases my blood pressure when Pinky wins the mini battles. 😆 lol
Honestly, when Pinky found Sonu in the kitchen, I turned off my tv off, I just couldn't finish the episode. ðŸ˜‰
Yes - I agree...

Battles are fine but to show that evil emerges victorious more often than not is a bad message to be conveyed.

Everyone knows Krishna has been the one in the honest and righteous path then how can she not win - yes - she did win in the past but that was after so much struggle and then it was again yet another struggle even before she could enjoy the fruits of her victory!

The story has to show some nice and lively tracks instead of showing these daily schemes of Pinky against Krishna!

Every character has to show progress and not just stay where they began...one year back...

"The story has to show some nice and lively tracks instead of showing these daily schemes of Pinky against Krishna!"

I totally agree with you. Krishna wins the battles like once for every 20 battles Pinky wins. We definitely need some variation
I agree with u both . We need some nice fresh interesting track and not this jethani-Devrani war. it is too much irritating .