Hey its been a long time ...you disappeared completely
anyway big warm welcome- os queen...
as usual super os
raya convo was just out of the world...😛
do write more often...missed you

Posted: 11 years ago
loved it.. Epilogue Awaited.
hey we want an epilogue how could you ask after giving so awesome update please do update soon the other part  and thanks for pm
Spelendid, superb, simple and smashing os... It was above my expectation.. Eagerly looking forward to the sindoor wala scene in balh also, thanks for writing that scene... Awesomely pen down the whole os, simple dialogue but with gr8 feeling in it. Title of this os has been justified perfectly.. Looking forward to more of ur work... Thanks for the pm.
wow mayu it was a splendid os i must say...the way u put in all the elements of the perfect romance between ram n priya...it was like the whole scene is visually present b4 me...indeed a wonderful job...i wish the cvs show something like this soon...and yeah thanx for the pm...
and yeah pls provide an epilogue too dear...we'd love to know what else happens...
amazing ss...
plz plz.. update the epilogue 
Awesome one sister...sorry for late reply...really loved it... 😳
Awwwiiieee mayu... Wht could I say abt it Yaaa??? 👍🏼 Omg wowww yaar kitna simply tumne dono k emotional ko portray ki.. Loved it... Dialogues were amazing.. perfectly emotional... Aaahhh raya r back in dis.. Muaaahh to you
N loved evry bit of it...
hey plzzz Epilogue jarur likhna...👏