Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Put yourself in Barun's state n plzzz think...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Annu92

Annu92

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I know many of us are thinking barun is a lier, unproffesional,cry baby etc etc... Bt plz assume if you were barun sobti,what wud hav u done..? He is just acting as what a normal person wud do like us...he also need sometime for himself na... I respect him... Not because i dnt care if he's nt in d show.. I'm also realy sad... But he may not be a great professional ,or anything but he IS a great husband and a great humanbeing... Even having a lot of pressure he decided to spend some time for his wife and himself...bcoz its his lifetime,it wont return back for him... Plz dont bash him frnds...lets hope all wil b fine...no one wil replace barun n he'l be a back wit a bang... We'l wait for him...right frnds...?
Plz say ur opinion...

Edited by Annu92 - 17 November 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

montykothapalli358674anarshinaaza_deen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Put yourself in Barun's state n plzzz think..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raman987

Goldie

raman987

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
if i was barun family i would also ask for his time nothing wrong in tha and him wanting to spend time with family is his dceision i respect him for taking this decision very fewhv the courage sobti u earned ny respect
the mr barun sobti( name taken with respect)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu92

Annu92

Annu92

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raman987

if i was barun family i would also ask for his time nothing wrong in tha and him wanting to spend time with family is his dceision i respect him for taking this decision very fewhv the courage sobti u earned ny respect
the mr barun sobti( name taken with respect)

totally agree wit u..

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Dear 1st of all dear i clear u that no body is bashing on barun plz
and dear i m never part of basherz posts never chay woo phir kis pr bahi ho dear here we r fighting for sarun our arshi we never said that barun wil not gooo we said he gooo enjoy breakkk
And thn break dear we respect him alot yaar i totallly agree wid u dear,,,
but here dear ppl worried bcoz he is not clear his statuse that he will be back or not dear problem is no body clear thz,,,dear

He is not onl good human being he is greattt husband in off screen ho ya phir on screen he proved his self dear that why he desrved respectAnd we gv respect him alot dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu92.SobtiLicious.

naaza_deen

Goldie

naaza_deen

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR POST...

but u see sweet heart...the forum is in denial...they dont wanna swallow the truth...theres no point talking to them.

Annu92

rukuswasthika

IF-Sizzlerz

rukuswasthika

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
nobody is saying that he doe not deserve a break or he should not spend time with his family.all just want that if he returns after break is confirmed we can still continue to watch the show or if he wants to quit completely let the beautiful arnav-khushi story come to an end.i strongly believe that he has the right to take his own decisions

Annu92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top