Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
They are showing zara as more silent and very soft girl.

Rishi is more smarter than zara.

Yes , we wanted to see hitlergiri back by zara as indira and fight with khan and shweta and get back Indu and Rishi.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ekhalostindreamsohohnoSIX6ERle_ruthmissshineydontkiddmelisano1villanherosava_dollsaira-sharmasilkyroseslivinggooddeora2aluna1128timeameeeanishasmart2backofffak01rosediya28ratibob007manali65Sneha.konutan7Heema22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wanted so see Hitergiri of Zaara" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnkitalovesHD

IF-Rockerz

AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Shweta, I had a lot of expectations from Zara. Zara started out with a bang but the character began fading out after 2-3 weeks. The self confident and self assertive Zara is no where to be seen. She lets everyone push her around. Indira met with a similar fate and we wanted our Hitler didi back in the form of Zara. The makers have seriously forgotten what the show is even about. LOL I dont find the need of calling this soap Hitler didi anymore. The story is palpably weak and quite frankly the delineation has done so much damage that those gems of a pre February episodes are probably what we will remember HD by. HD has nothing more to offer. Daily drudgeries of a family in CC, Delhi! Thats hardly a story.

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 17 November 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshawratibob007nutan7-Sachin-ashneHeema22-Sandy-PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

HD has nothing more to offer. 

TrueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
agree with u. perfect demand.  i am also waiting for hitlergiri of Indira and Indu but not on each other  but on  evils in society . after gating back her child and huby this track should be started. 
 Indu's hitlergiri which i like was in chemist shop when she purchased medicine  for malik. (expiry date ) rest of the acts r 'shaitangiri'  and not hitlergiri
cvs should not forget the title.

Edited by nutan7 - 18 November 2012 at 12:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi1985ratibob007PureBliss

kamalsundew

kamalsundew

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you guys. Zara's character was so strong in the first few episodes when the introduced her, and now she is such a softy. There is no "hitler" left in "hitler didi"  They should just rename the show "Didi"  Big smile

Edited by kamalsundew - 18 November 2012 at 12:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007-Sandy-PureBliss

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Its high time that the writers realize that Zara is supposed to be a strong girl..but the character isnt living upto the name of "hitler didi"...truly the writers have lost all their sensibility and have made her just like any another typical female of television. I just want her hitlergiri to be back with a bang and if they have no story to proceed with, its better that they shut the shop rather than murdering the show daily. And the so called hitlergiri of Indu is more of rudeness and eccentricity...but alas the writers again fail to realize this. Now I want them to prove that Zara is Indira soon and try some damage control before its too late. We want our original HD back! The show has been turned into a pathetic comedy both intentional and unintentional. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007nutan7-Sachin-ashne-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsundew

I totally agree with you guys. Zara's character was so strong in the first few episodes when the introduced her, and now she is such a softy. There is no "hitler" left in "hitler didi"  They should just rename the show "Didi"  Big smile
no didi remains also. Zara, Indu, shweta and kutumb nobody is Didi only Indira was didi of Manira and chandani chaukwhich is no more.Wink

....Diya....

IF-Rockerz

....Diya....

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

They are showing zara as more silent and very soft girl.

Rishi is more smarter than zara.

Yes , we wanted to see hitlergiri back by zara as indira and fight with khan and shweta and get back Indu and Rishi.
i totally agree with u Swetha.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.