India-Forums

S a v a g e ' s # 3|C|req#2+P141. (Page 82)

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

FF Graphicer Senior & Naamkarann Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I know we grumble a lot  LOL but we aren't serious most of the time and its just to pull your leg and spend some time over here. So, I'd pat you on the back for still stay on the track and not giving up despite the problems you're facing both PS and non-PS related. Thumbs Up

Your mixed feelings her Sneha are justified, she's been unreasonable and I don't get it either. But what's gone is gone but her work is still appreciated by her fans, a reason enough for to be thankful. For the millionth time, there's something about you and icons. Great stuff! And I liked the way this came out - http://i.imgur.com/ZG7fMXV.png << Quite pretty. :)

You're always going to be good with SwaRon and I am always gonna say the something. Embarrassed Mehta's quite a dancer too, I see. She acts well too, I suppose but there's always scope for improvement.  http://i.imgur.com/FpzUvoF.png << I love the subtle coloring on this and the GIFs, nice one there!

GA - http://i.imgur.com/gjWwaDT.png << This is BOSS. This is. The GIFs are beautiful and even though I don't watch the show anymore, to know about George's death made me sad too. I can relate to getting sentimental over death of fictional characters.

Ayesha's request came out superb. You're a BOSS with icons after all. :)

P.S : Is there any chance you could update tonight? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
My computer is not working. I made a lot of stuff and I'd be grumpy if I lose my data again. -_-

Sorry.

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

FF Graphicer Senior & Naamkarann Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by epiphany.

My computer is not working. I made a lot of stuff and I'd be grumpy if I lose my data again. -_-

Sorry.

omg again?! That sucks. Ouch Try to get it fixed without losing any data. And don't bother about DA for now. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Edited my comment finally on the update page. It maybe tough to load I guess, so check when your pc issues are solved.

Hope my comment is acc to your stds, cos once time you had missed my usual style, I guess and you grumbled a lot.

Movie Sugg- OMG, Tangled, atm. Both are great movies. Or any fresh movie, jaane tu ya jaane na..

Husna- Yeah, the difference though is, you will find random stuff in almost all my updates unlike Kankshita.She tells me to do it, and she hardly does. :(, mean girl.
Plus yeah, we love pulling your leg K, just as you love to pull ours.

Edited by Madhura.. - 02 February 2013 at 9:27pm

.annihilation.thegameison

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I am late
The SwaRon set is exceptional as usual...
The random one looks cool...
Do make more of your random works...
Also gotta give you the news that I have been transferred to Mrs from Miss...
Didn't make much of an announcement here...
Love Nidha

Madhura..thegameison

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I love your wok!
Honestly, you're really talented! 
Loved the update <3

Faye x

thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged

p d a t e

Hello, folks. Approve

First things first, I will not be updating regularly anymore. I'm not saying I have been regular but merely that I will not make updates for about a couple months unless I'm absolutely in the mood to. I will be investing my time in purely my study for a month now. That and photoshop and books and some exercising, but no, not in making gallery updates. But there could be times when my urge to compile all my PS works and dispatch a batch would be unbearable. Then, I might actually update. But not anytime before, okay? Good. Big smile

Yeah, so here we are.

I'll begin with icons, lots of em singles this time. Embarrassed

Assorted Icons

While compiling these I suddenly realized I will give Madhura another chance to complain about no random icons and I also realized how I wouldn't like her asking me to practice what I preach. So, I decided to quickly make these. I went with school for a picnic, yeah? And that's where we clicked these pictures. The icons with ducks in em, that's me. Other pictures have been clicked by my schoolmates. And the last one is one of my friends who looks beautiful with that flower pinned to her hair. Mesmerizing natural beauty, I call that. So, here goes. And yep, those mehendi hands are mine. Full of fat, me hands. Pig

Grey's Anatomy

I am still grieving over George's death. So much I missed all the episodes post 6x03 on Star World and now it's time for Izzie to leave as well. So I have decided to not watch Grey's Anatomy on TV anymore. I'll catch up when I am over the loss of my favorite characters, cause yeah well, the show is awesome even without em,  just much less. Stern Smile

^^ I think this one is ridiculously and awfully fabulous.

Supernatural

I think Supernatural's been decent these past episodes, it's been good allover again. Apologies for such less work, but one edit per episode ain't so bad, after all.

I like my work here, aha! Big smile

Swayum and Sharon

I have made only two GIFs in the whole update this time, and good ones at that. Beautiful scene, I remember, this one. She never really did want him to see how she felt for him, even after she'd gotten into that trail relationship with him and that's trademark Sharon. Embarrassed

From one of the more recent episodes now, I'd say this was my favorite SwaRon scene from after Sneha Kapoor's replacement, hence I'm ridiculously proud of my work here. Tongue

Khamakha Sequence

Bad picture quality due to the promo shots, yeah.

From the actual scene I have made only two, and I think they kind of suck. Sleepy

Okay, that's that. See you, whenever now. And gee, I haven't forgotten the suggestions, people. I'll be doing them soon and letting you know, okay? Embarrassed

Cheers,

Epiphany.

Edited by epiphany. - 10 February 2013 at 5:14am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

mona_ghthkl75Mahirahfatemabidia little faithKaren_sharonArdour.....vula_kv....Tanuka_TanHatwilaGunjan.abhilasha_dream.Comics_Music.Riddikulus* ~ Roshni ~ *SnoweySree...HR-DMG4lifeUmIbrahimHPHolic-3Crazy4AshVikShrutikaSwaRonohsehun.prateek.007Angel-Jot.sehar mehrotrapinky_blueskiesLost-angeleshaaax3..FemmeFatale.Madhura..madhoshiyaan.-dark.horse-Maha149.annihilation.Caped_CrusaderlonelyshadowEphemera_Deepika_-Faiza-manasie23.hea.Mohabbateinn-FrozenRain-CrazyGirl.21Trouble.nature2neeme.Dulcet.Jane..Sunshine GirlAS....RamKiJanaki..HeavenlyBliss.Nikki_Titli-Swetha-

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
. R e s e r v e d .

. E d i t e d .

First to reserve and last to edit, I guess. LOL

Anyway, the update looks huge and gorgeous.

The Icons, you outdo yourself with these. Always. The always turn out to be the best part of your update.
My favourites :

^ The last one, with the ducks, beautiful picture!

The GA stuff look awesome. Haven't been able to quite digest the fact myself that O'Malley is gone. But I'm still watching.
http://i.imgur.com/kz9CmZ8.png - Beautiful edit, this is! <3
http://i.imgur.com/mXyCOHu.png - Personally, I loved this scene. It made me smile!
The one with mark and Lexie is also really nice. I quite like them. It's a shame they aren't together, as of now.

The Supernatural stuff look really good.
http://i.imgur.com/w4GpeoT.png - Love the colouring here.! Beautifully done.

The SwaRon GIFs look beautiful, the colouring is awesome. That was nice scene too. And the parts you've GIF-ed, shows why i like Sharon. Underneath all that ego and fury, there's a soft Sharon and she leaves me speechless every time. <3

The edits look really nice as well.

http://i.imgur.com/9TGThP4.png - This looks really good. Nice blending. :)

The Khamakha nahi sequence Sigs look really nice too. Especially the IconSet. :)

Yay, that finishes off my comment on your shop. Once again, good work.

Thank you for the PM

Edited by Srishti_TanHa - 16 February 2013 at 3:40am

thegameison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index