S a v a g e ' s # 3|C|req#2+P141. (Page 82)

Post Reply New Post

Page 82 of 152

Radioactive.

IF-Dazzler

Radioactive.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Edited my comment on PageSeventySeven

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "S a v a g e ' s # 3|C|req#2+P141. (Page 82)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
You're gonna update and it has Supernatural and Qubool hai?! WEEE I ijj happies. :D Time to comment, I guess? LOL

@Madura : I know and I think you both have got a knack for random stuff. You both do great on it! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..epiphany.

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Lovely creatiions :)

epiphany.

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I know we grumble a lot  LOL but we aren't serious most of the time and its just to pull your leg and spend some time over here. So, I'd pat you on the back for still stay on the track and not giving up despite the problems you're facing both PS and non-PS related. Thumbs Up

Your mixed feelings her Sneha are justified, she's been unreasonable and I don't get it either. But what's gone is gone but her work is still appreciated by her fans, a reason enough for to be thankful. For the millionth time, there's something about you and icons. Great stuff! And I liked the way this came out - http://i.imgur.com/ZG7fMXV.png << Quite pretty. :)

You're always going to be good with SwaRon and I am always gonna say the something. Embarrassed Mehta's quite a dancer too, I see. She acts well too, I suppose but there's always scope for improvement.  http://i.imgur.com/FpzUvoF.png << I love the subtle coloring on this and the GIFs, nice one there!

GA - http://i.imgur.com/gjWwaDT.png << This is BOSS. This is. The GIFs are beautiful and even though I don't watch the show anymore, to know about George's death made me sad too. I can relate to getting sentimental over death of fictional characters.

Ayesha's request came out superb. You're a BOSS with icons after all. :)

P.S : Is there any chance you could update tonight? Embarrassed

Madhura..epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
My computer is not working. I made a lot of stuff and I'd be grumpy if I lose my data again. -_-

Sorry.

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by epiphany.

My computer is not working. I made a lot of stuff and I'd be grumpy if I lose my data again. -_-

Sorry.

omg again?! That sucks. Ouch Try to get it fixed without losing any data. And don't bother about DA for now. :)

epiphany.

Madhura..

IF-Rockerz

Madhura..

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Edited my comment finally on the update page. It maybe tough to load I guess, so check when your pc issues are solved.

Hope my comment is acc to your stds, cos once time you had missed my usual style, I guess and you grumbled a lot.

Movie Sugg- OMG, Tangled, atm. Both are great movies. Or any fresh movie, jaane tu ya jaane na..

Husna- Yeah, the difference though is, you will find random stuff in almost all my updates unlike Kankshita.She tells me to do it, and she hardly does. :(, mean girl.
Plus yeah, we love pulling your leg K, just as you love to pull ours.

Edited by Madhura.. - 02 February 2013 at 9:27pm

herms_angelepiphany.

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I am late
The SwaRon set is exceptional as usual...
The random one looks cool...
Do make more of your random works...
Also gotta give you the news that I have been transferred to Mrs from Miss...
Didn't make much of an announcement here...
Love Nidha

Madhura..epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.