S a v a g e ' s # 3|C|req#2+P141. (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 152

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i am late, i know Stern Smile..

actually you know, i always love youre colourings in the updates and so on, but todays episode is something more than always.

yaar look at this masterpiece, like seriously!!

!!!!!!!Stern Smile
and i think youre the only one, who has this colouring on the gifs :) they are seriously WOOW!.. love them they are damn unique :))

i watched the Yaddein seq, because of madhz ji, and i seriously have to say, they have passion, but i miss sneha :/.. she is better with him, only my opinion :D. 

and the last swaron sig is awsooome :) loove the font and the effects in it :) 

SERIOUSLY NOW!. those gifs are more than GOORGEOUS!!!!

how amaazin is this actually?!!
seriously the colouring is WOW!.. just tell me which psd you used?! :D

and love the requests :))

--

abh kush?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "S a v a g e ' s # 3|C|req#2+P141. (Page 81)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madhura..

IF-Rockerz

Madhura..

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

She actually left?! Shocked No worries, she has to get back to our gang 'cause we're USApprove

Firstly thanks for prev post.

@Bold -Yes, so true Husna.
You know people write that quote in signatures applies to our trio.Kankshita should understand that.
"Love us or hate us, but you just can't ignore us."

Right, Husna, Shilpa?

PS- Husna, I really love the icon she made. So am using it, :). I know same dps are confusing, I have an experience when I make random stuff. Kankshita should make more random stuff.

Edited by Madhura.. - 30 January 2013 at 10:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelepiphany..Dulcet

-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
lol you are soo true about the updating part..the most difficult part in updating shop is compiling all the stuff..sometimes it becaomes too irritating that u wish to give up
update is gorgeouss as alwayss

your icons are soo pretty like always..they are always the best part of your update
lovee the GA stuff..george's death was one of those most painful epis to watch..i soo miss old GA now..the avis came out soo awsomeee

really lovee the Rajeev req too

Edited by -Faiza- - 31 January 2013 at 1:37pm

epiphany.

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Stupendous update Kanks!(:

The Sneha stuff are gorgeous.<3 The coloring is really pretty!
The SwaRon Avis are loveeely! Coming on the Yaadein sequence, I somehow caught it while I was switching channels and found it extremely beautiful and well executed.
http://i.imgur.com/FpzUvoF.png- WOW this is simply ravishing!
The Greys stuff is so lovely.Your coloring looks beautiful!<3

The requests are really pretty!
Keep the good working going!(:

Mwaah.x

epiphany.

Madhura..

IF-Rockerz

Madhura..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I knew you would play the tit for tat game. I will try editing my comment till morrow I guess.

R u gonna update? Try making movies..sports..cartoons..random.

Plus dude u r actually using my Swaron stuff..thats first time u r using my non random. Thank u so much..and finally u found my stuff usable which is big for me.

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura..

I knew you would play the tit for tat game. I will try editing my comment till morrow I guess.

R u gonna update? Try making movies..sports..cartoons..random.

Plus dude u r actually using my Swaron stuff..thats first time u r using my non random. Thank u so much..and finally u found my stuff usable which is big for me.

Yes, I am going to update on Sunday. Embarrassed I have made Supernatural, SwaRon, Grey's Anatomy and Qubool Hai till now. Will do more. You have any movie suggestions? I am not a sports person really.

And yeah, I see I am using your stuff for the first time too. Worth it. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..herms_angel

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Awesome Update!
George Dies :'( 
I still Lou Grey's! <3 <3 <3

epiphany.

Ardour.

Goldie

Ardour.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I haven't been much around this place but I was lucky enough to stumble upon your PM Kankshita.
Wonderful work again. You do some great work with the textures.
Sneha Kapoor edits look classy. I would be lying if I say I don't miss her but perhaps, change is the only constant. Her reasons for leaving D3 may be a bit illogical but she continues to be an inspiring presence in our lives.
The old SwaRon scenes are definitely worth cherishing. It's true, we can't have the same look in Sharon's eyes anymore but we can always come back to revisit the golden times. Yaadein GIFs are incredibly beautiful and I can't thank you enough for making them, mate. The signatures are majestic indeed. Clap
George O'Malley certainly didn't deserve to die. Grey's Anatomy stuff looks lush and all three GIFs are marvelous. The first one has to be my favorite though.
Apologies for the delay and all the best for your exams.
-Niki

epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.