S a v a g e ' s # 3|C|req#2+P141. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Congratulations
keep rocking. liked banner

senorita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "S a v a g e ' s # 3|C|req#2+P141. (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
RES! :D

EDITED

Firstly, Congo For Your Shop Kankshita! Hug I am really unlucky that i missed the beautiful creations of the previous two shops of yours Embarrassed though i did see some.. actually many ROFL 

Kay so coming to the update I liked it very much! Big smile I am gonna talk about my favorites Embarrassed The Diwali icons are a beauty... i love photgraphy so there are some really awesome one there Embarrassed the cloring or the effects are nice! Wink

the Qubool hai works are gorgeous girl! Though i dnt follow the show but still i have a liking towards it, dunno why! LOL I loved the entire batch of ur works there.. no icon or sig i can say is not good LOL 

Ohh Harry Potter! Day Dreaming The HP series is a av of mine.. i never found so awesum a story! Star Though, socerer's Stone is not in my fav list.. i liked Deathly /Hallows, Goblet, Azkaban and chamber the best , but no one can deny the fact that the trio in the first two parts were so cute! Embarrassed And ur avis emphasises on that in my opinion LOL They are very mice and my favs in the whole of ur update! Day Dreaming

Keep making more and I l be looking forward to your updates! Hug

Edited by swaron502 - 18 November 2012 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelepiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
That's an overwhelming number of reserves, people! LOL Hope to see em edited soon. Approve And thanks all! Embarrassed

Ardour.

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Kankshita this is made by you right? Embarrassed If Yes, then can u teme the font name wit wich u have written EK LADKI BHEEGI BHAAGI SI! :D

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

Kankshita this is made by you right? Embarrassed If Yes, then can u teme the font name wit wich u have written EK LADKI BHEEGI BHAAGI SI! :D

It's called 'Eras Light' something. I think it is one of the fonts already in your system. Angry

CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by swaron502

It's called 'Eras Light' something. I think it is one of the fonts already in your system. Angry

oh but i couldnt find it! Stern Smile I ll try again! Tongue

epiphany.

unaj

Groupbie

unaj

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thanx 4 da pm kankshita. Its alwez a pleasure to go through ur collections. Have already stopped watchin d3 but still i luv tanha wala swaron edits. Lately m nt regulary watchin 'qubool hai' but i do watch its repeated telecast and i guess m lovin it, making it da only hindi soap dat m stuck to recently. Thank u 4 'grey's anatomy' pics. Dey r cool. Well i regularly watch the vampire diaries which u myt find reall silly of me. But wud luv 2 see ur edits of it sumday. hehe. Thank u again.

epiphany.

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
congrats on your 3rd shop!!!
lovely creations!!!
Mini x

epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.