S a v a g e ' s # 3|C|req#2+P141. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

.MeriAashiqui.

IF-Rockerz

.MeriAashiqui.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS Party
for your new shop/gallery mayyy you have many many many more Dancing

wowww really amazing creations gurl :D
love the icons you made and QH stuff is reaaaly amazing :D
keep it uppp Embarrassed
Love Ashii

Edited by Ashii.PrinCess - 18 November 2012 at 6:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "S a v a g e ' s # 3|C|req#2+P141. (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Congratulations for the New CG <3 May you have loads and loads of CGs <3 
Banner makes me go SillyPerfect job on them <3 
Those Diwali Icons are Too Beautiful <3 
HP Stuffs are Brilliant <3 So is QH one's <3 

epiphany.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Congratulations Kankshita!
May you have many more shops in near future.
The update seems awesome, especially QH siggies/Avis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchestersepiphany.

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
CONGRAAATZZ 

congooo K :D.. may you have many many many many many more shops and congs for the new name :D.. but is there any particular reason for changing? LOL.. 
damn happy for you, for starting a new one, it was HIGH time seriously :).. and thanks a lot for reservin for me, never expected that :D.. actually never realized that i was so often in youre shop, after i requested in youre shop.. but its quite cool :D.. just youre stuff are FLAWLESS Smile

TO THE UPDATE Big smile

THE BAAANNNER IS JUST PERFECT.. like seriously, personally i dont watch any of those are in the banner, but seriously i love it, like its just flawless.. i cant find words Confused.. just the placement of pics and the colouring on special spots and the texture everything is just PERFECT :D.. love the banner.. 

yeah, coolest of youre spectators :D

the assorted icons are damn pretty, the diwali icons are seriously very nice.. especially the first one in the third row.. loved that one :) and the qb icons are also very pretty especially the first zoya one is suuperb :) and the long ones are suuperb.. i cant remember you ever did long icons?.. make more :D

i know you were shocked that i didnt watched harry potter, but the avis are just AMAAZIN :) the colouring is just suuperb :)) and the greys anatomy icons set are seriously out of this world.. you know i was always a fan of blue colouring.. and that colouring is just awsoome :)).. great work K..

qb stuff is beautiful yet simple.. love them all especially the last sig.. it has something special.. just love it :)) and the glee stuff are suuperb pretty.. especially the first siggie is damn pretty

really beautiful update K.. 

-shilpa :)

Edited by .Dulcet - 19 November 2012 at 8:29am

epiphany.

Ardour.

Goldie

Ardour.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Congrats for the new thread SavageParty
Firstly, I love the banner because it has some really good SwaRon and HP scenes embedded in it.
Coming to the update, your Diwali Diyas are surely an eye-catcher girl. Trust me, you ain't bad with photography. When you told me that you lighted some Diyas with your Mum at Diwali, I was like, okay, not bad, and see them now, they couldn't have been more beautiful. Smile
The next thing which fascinates me is the HP stuff. I'm sure that Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone occupies a special place in all our hearts. All of them, look just so perfect, or more specifically, cute. LOL
I know people will be lauding you with praises for the QH and Glee stuff but I won't comment on them as I dun follow these shows. Ermm
I haven't followed Grey's Anatomy religiously but I managed to peep in some of the scenes and as you said, it's a good show for everyone who likes drama with a little sense in it. LOL
I love the assorted icons set.
By and large, it's a perfect start to an awesome gallery. Sorry, if I blabbered too much.Embarrassed

epiphany.

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Congo on ur new shop:)

Fantabulous update:D

epiphany.

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Congo for ur new shop

Lovely update

Thankew for the pmEmbarrassed

epiphany.

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
 Kanks  this was a fab update..
The diyas a very pretty...

And Congo for the third thread  

epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.