Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am late
The SwaRon set is exceptional as usual...
The random one looks cool...
Do make more of your random works...
Also gotta give you the news that I have been transferred to Mrs from Miss...
Didn't make much of an announcement here...
Love Nidha
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I love your wok!
Honestly, you're really talented! 
Loved the update <3

Faye x
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

p d a t e

Hello, folks. 

First things first, I will not be updating regularly anymore. I'm not saying I have been regular but merely that I will not make updates for about a couple months unless I'm absolutely in the mood to. I will be investing my time in purely my study for a month now. That and photoshop and books and some exercising, but no, not in making gallery updates. But there could be times when my urge to compile all my PS works and dispatch a batch would be unbearable. Then, I might actually update. But not anytime before, okay? Good. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah, so here we are.

I'll begin with icons, lots of em singles this time. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Assorted Icons

While compiling these I suddenly realized I will give Madhura another chance to complain about no random icons and I also realized how I wouldn't like her asking me to practice what I preach. So, I decided to quickly make these. I went with school for a picnic, yeah? And that's where we clicked these pictures. The icons with ducks in em, that's me. Other pictures have been clicked by my schoolmates. And the last one is one of my friends who looks beautiful with that flower pinned to her hair. Mesmerizing natural beauty, I call that. So, here goes. And yep, those mehendi hands are mine. Full of fat, me hands. ๐Ÿท

Grey's Anatomy

I am still grieving over George's death. So much I missed all the episodes post 6x03 on Star World and now it's time for Izzie to leave as well. So I have decided to not watch Grey's Anatomy on TV anymore. I'll catch up when I am over the loss of my favorite characters, cause yeah well, the show is awesome even without em,  just much less. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

^^ I think this one is ridiculously and awfully fabulous.

Supernatural

I think Supernatural's been decent these past episodes, it's been good allover again. Apologies for such less work, but one edit per episode ain't so bad, after all.

I like my work here, aha! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Swayum and Sharon

I have made only two GIFs in the whole update this time, and good ones at that. Beautiful scene, I remember, this one. She never really did want him to see how she felt for him, even after she'd gotten into that trail relationship with him and that's trademark Sharon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

From one of the more recent episodes now, I'd say this was my favorite SwaRon scene from after Sneha Kapoor's replacement, hence I'm ridiculously proud of my work here. ๐Ÿ˜›

Khamakha Sequence

Bad picture quality due to the promo shots, yeah.

From the actual scene I have made only two, and I think they kind of suck. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Okay, that's that. See you, whenever now. And gee, I haven't forgotten the suggestions, people. I'll be doing them soon and letting you know, okay? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cheers,

Epiphany.

Edited by epiphany. - 11 years ago
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
. R e s e r v e d .

. E d i t e d .

First to reserve and last to edit, I guess. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, the update looks huge and gorgeous.

The Icons, you outdo yourself with these. Always. The always turn out to be the best part of your update.
My favourites :

^ The last one, with the ducks, beautiful picture!

The GA stuff look awesome. Haven't been able to quite digest the fact myself that O'Malley is gone. But I'm still watching.
https://i.imgur.com/kz9CmZ8.png - Beautiful edit, this is! <3
https://i.imgur.com/mXyCOHu.png - Personally, I loved this scene. It made me smile!
The one with mark and Lexie is also really nice. I quite like them. It's a shame they aren't together, as of now.

The Supernatural stuff look really good.
https://i.imgur.com/w4GpeoT.png - Love the colouring here.! Beautifully done.

The SwaRon GIFs look beautiful, the colouring is awesome. That was nice scene too. And the parts you've GIF-ed, shows why i like Sharon. Underneath all that ego and fury, there's a soft Sharon and she leaves me speechless every time. <3

The edits look really nice as well.

https://i.imgur.com/9TGThP4.png - This looks really good. Nice blending. :)

The Khamakha nahi sequence Sigs look really nice too. Especially the IconSet. :)

Yay, that finishes off my comment on your shop. Once again, good work.

Thank you for the PM
Edited by Srishti_TanHa - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW

Lovely update..like always...

U r one of my fav here๐Ÿ˜ณ

I seem to love the edits from the character I have never watched ...thats the beauty of ur creative wonders

I loved the whole update..my fav being Tanha and Vrushan stuff..the Tanha GIFs are nostalgic

Loved the icon sets...so so beautiful...the stuff on khamkha track are beautiful as well...

I happen to follow only D3  here..but every single edit looked so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update Kanks <3 
^^these gifs r my fav from the whole updatethe colouring is AMAZING

Priima
Edited by Trouble. - 11 years ago
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ‘superb :3 i liked d icons esp.. 

all d best for ur studies kankshita๐Ÿค—
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
QH stuff is so cute <3
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am gonna reserve, till you edit your spot and main reason, I have many assignments to be done first.

But let me tell you this is not one of the, but THE BEST UPDATE till date, yes dude its your best.

Love,
Madhura.
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
QH stuffs was really nice
I really loved sneha kapoor siggie that trial relationship one
Vrushan siggies was really good.That fight sequence n khamkha stuffs was my fav. among all.The colouring n the scenes u choose was amazing
In short loved the update