Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Congoz on new gallery !! keep it up !!
GA and QH sigx and icons are super awsm !
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on your new shop:)
Amazing update everything is fabulous especially the icons❀️
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi:) Thanks for the PM! I'll come back:D
---------------------

Hello:) I'm Kiran. First of all Congrats on your new shop. May you have many more:) Thanks for the PM hun. I can't believe I was missing out on such beautiful stuff but im glad im here now. Your work is gorgeous. I love the banner. Its so pretty<3 Blending and coloring looks fab! Diya icons are so gorgeous. Love the coloring and your photography is superb. Every single one looks fantastic. All other icons are so prettyy as well especially this one. Looks superb!
HP stuff looks great. I loved this series. AMAZING! I was so sad when the last part came out. There's nothing to look forward to now But I really thank 'em for giving us such amazing movies in our childhood. Okay my rant over. Moving onto update, Grey's anatomy icons look awesome. Coloring looks so amazing. subtle and soft look<3
https://i.imgur.com/J5dnY.png<-- This siggy looks so gorgeous! Love the border and coloring. & icons are just fab as well.
Qubol hai stuff looks amazing especially brotherhood siggy. It looks perfect!
Glee sigs are flawless. Both of them. I have no words. & the last one looks outstanding as well. I dunno why you dun like teh outcome but I absolutely loved it<3 Its looking great. Overall, amazing update and once again Congrats<3 Update soon and do PM me:)
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations
keep rocking. liked banner

senorita
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RES! :D

EDITED

Firstly, Congo For Your Shop Kankshita! πŸ€— I am really unlucky that i missed the beautiful creations of the previous two shops of yours πŸ˜³ though i did see some.. actually many 🀣 

Kay so coming to the update I liked it very much! πŸ˜ƒ I am gonna talk about my favorites πŸ˜³ The Diwali icons are a beauty... i love photgraphy so there are some really awesome one there πŸ˜³ the cloring or the effects are nice! πŸ˜‰

the Qubool hai works are gorgeous girl! Though i dnt follow the show but still i have a liking towards it, dunno why! πŸ˜† I loved the entire batch of ur works there.. no icon or sig i can say is not good πŸ˜† 

Ohh Harry Potter! The HP series is a av of mine.. i never found so awesum a story! β­οΈ Though, socerer's Stone is not in my fav list.. i liked Deathly /Hallows, Goblet, Azkaban and chamber the best , but no one can deny the fact that the trio in the first two parts were so cute! πŸ˜³ And ur avis emphasises on that in my opinion πŸ˜† They are very mice and my favs in the whole of ur update! 

Keep making more and I l be looking forward to your updates! πŸ€—
Edited by swaron502 - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
That's an overwhelming number of reserves, people! πŸ˜† Hope to see em edited soon.  And thanks all! πŸ˜³
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Kankshita this is made by you right? 😳 If Yes, then can u teme the font name wit wich u have written EK LADKI BHEEGI BHAAGI SI! :D

thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron502

Kankshita this is made by you right? 😳 If Yes, then can u teme the font name wit wich u have written EK LADKI BHEEGI BHAAGI SI! :D

It's called 'Eras Light' something. I think it is one of the fonts already in your system. πŸ˜‘
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savage

It's called 'Eras Light' something. I think it is one of the fonts already in your system. πŸ˜‘

oh but i couldnt find it! πŸ˜³ I ll try again! πŸ˜›
unaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 da pm kankshita. Its alwez a pleasure to go through ur collections. Have already stopped watchin d3 but still i luv tanha wala swaron edits. Lately m nt regulary watchin 'qubool hai' but i do watch its repeated telecast and i guess m lovin it, making it da only hindi soap dat m stuck to recently. Thank u 4 'grey's anatomy' pics. Dey r cool. Well i regularly watch the vampire diaries which u myt find reall silly of me. But wud luv 2 see ur edits of it sumday. hehe. Thank u again.