S a v a g e ' s # 3|C|req#2+P141.

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

^^ Banner by me, and if you notice I've renamed my gallery to 'Savage's' now. 😳

Dudes, how many of youu really read the introduction to a creations' gallery? πŸ˜† As it is most of you do not. Therefore it only makes sense that I write this inaugural post nonetheless, eh? Name's Kankshita. Having been into Photoshop for almost two years now and substantially improving and finding folks who appreciate me work, I thereby open my third here. This one got finished rather quickly, seeing as I dun let my fellas spam all over the place much. 

As you can see, I have reserved spots on the first page for everyone who'd love to mark their presence here before everyone else. So, I extend gratitude to each one of them for being, well the coolest of my spectators. Suffice it to say, I love y'all. πŸ€—

After this obviously and ridiculously biased statement, I am pretty darn grateful to like all of you, no kidding. πŸ˜³

Talking business, I do not follow many Hindi TV shows and I am not into Hindi movies, either. Currently I am more English TV shows oriented having lost most of my interest in the former two. Yet you are most likely to see creations based on the following in my gallery:

SwaRon (Dil Dostii Dance)

Qubool Hai

Harry Potter Series

Supernatural

Glee

Grey's Anatomy

Movies that I happen to like

I also like to make stuff that is not related to any show or movie, just very random. (:

You're welcome to drop in suggestions, but it depends on me whether I'd be willing to do them or not. 

What I Make

Icons

Non-Animated Signatures

GIFs (I'm still not sure why they are called avis in IF. If anybody knows, feel free to illuminate me. *evil grin*)

Resource List

Pictures used

www.homeofthenutty.com

www.india-forums.com 

Videos used

www.youtube.com

Textures

www.deviantart.com

INDEX 

Page 1

Page 17

Page 43

Page 73

Page 83

Page 96

Page 115 

Page 124 

Page 135

Page 141 

Edited by epiphany. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail

u p d a t e 

First update of my new gallery and I am only halfway sure I like the update. Nonetheless, here it is and I think it is quite an update. I'm gonna be updating every weekend, by the way and regularly, for now.

I clicked some pictures on Diwali of the Diyas that I lighted with me Mum. Strictly speaking I am neither into photography nor into the festival itself. But who doesn't like lots of light? They are followed by the other icons I have done this time. 😳

Assorted Icons

Long icons

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

This movie happens to be one of the two closest to my heart. I'd try to do some more on it for next time. 😳

Grey's Anatomy

I've been following the show on Star World. The initial seasons of the show are great. So far I've followed the show very religiously because it's got substance and most of its characters with their heart in the right place. It's a good show for everyone who likes drama with a little sense in it. πŸ˜†

I have done work on two of my most favourite episodes so far. (:

3x16 Drowning on Dry Land Part 2

This was a HUGE icon set of 50 icons I had made. But I thought it'd be plain odd to keep it that way. πŸ˜† So I split it into two for convenience. Lemme know if you need any singles. (:

3x17 Some Kinda of Miracle

This is like the most beautiful scene I have seen in days, y'know? Izzie and Denny, they brush past each other in one of the corridors of the hospital. 'You get moments'; a dead Denny had told Meredith in her afterlife. The feeling about this scene is so right. And so is the song in the background. It's called 'Swans' from Unkle Bob, try it. 😳 

Again if you need singles, ask me:

Qubool Hai

So far the show has been good. 'Allah Miya, what's wrong with me/you/the audience for listening to her' tends to be annoying, but the actress is still doing a nice job. The show is nice, basically. 

I'm sorry, though. For I have covered old scenes here. Will do the recent ones soon!

Glee

Jake and Marley are new entrants to the Glee Club in Season 4 and I quite like em. I have done IF-style signatures on em from a song they sung together. You see, blending these pictures was such a happy experience. πŸ˜†

Now, lastly ' even though it's Quinn, I dun like the outcome.

Yep. Phew. Done. Partaayy! *I dunno why I said it* 

Cheers,

Savage

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edit : You know I'm trying so hard not to spam the first page with just my comments. But omg think about it, it'll look so cool. πŸ˜Ž

^^ I still stand by that statement. Only thing, you went a step ahead of me and reserved for the gang. πŸ˜³

πŸ€—

^^ I wanted to do something better but you know PS and I don't exactly coordinate with each other well and also due to time constraints I had to settle for this. :/ Okay, so congratulations on your third and I hope you will have 947328962789659287 more to your credit. I hope just like the letters keep growing, you too keeping growing bigger and better. After all, bigger is better and better is bigger. Just the way the letters are colorful, I hope your life always be vibrant and colorful too. :D πŸ€—

Your credibility as a maker is something I need not emphasis on. Its a fact and everyone knows it, you're awesome and will always remain so. The only thing that might change is you may become even better and awesomer ( I know that's not a word. :P) than ever before! Another fact I'm sure you are aware of is, I'd love to be able to do what you do so perfectly. 😳 And like I say always, once I get my hands on PS you're so in trouble. 😈 I'll always remain one of your coolest spectators, actually THE coolest spectator, be assured. 😎And ofcourse, we all love you too 😳 BUT we'd love you more if you scrap the 'No spamming rule'. :P πŸ˜† 

On to the update, the assorted icons, I really don't know what to say. I'm dumbfounded. 😳 You sure got the Photographer's streak in you or else to come up with such brilliance is impossible. They're perfection and sends across the 'lots of light' feeling totally right. Rest of icons are another batch of brilliance, I heart the coloring on QH icons. So darn pretty. <3

Harry Potter. <3 I love the first two movies too, they give such a 'feel good' vibe. Although I don't deny I'm a sucker for dark, so probably the reason why I love the others more. The GIF's came out great, I love the coloring and I love how cute these three where back then. πŸ˜³

Grey's Anatomy, amazing stuff. Both the icon set get the feel of the scene right. Kinda picture-summary of what might have happened. Also, I love the way you use 'motion blur' effect.

Qubool Hai, awesomeness there. I liked them all but I think I love this one - https://i.imgur.com/u28Xd.png << Its just one picture and I can't help but think how you made it look so beautiful and meaningful. <3 I love the font and coloring you used. GIF's there are pretty good too, but I guess the quality isn't the kind you always work on.

Glee stuff is pretty neat, your blending is flawless. Surely, one of the best around. 

So yeah, update pretty much raised your standard and I'm sure the bar is gonna get higher. AND  I love the banner. Love the scenes you chose for HP, Supernatural and yes, even SwaRon. 😳 Just a question though, wasn't Anku supposed to be doing the banner? πŸ€”

Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
CONGRAAATZZ 

congooo K :D.. may you have many many many many many more shops and congs for the new name :D.. but is there any particular reason for changing? πŸ˜†.. 
damn happy for you, for starting a new one, it was HIGH time seriously :).. and thanks a lot for reservin for me, never expected that :D.. actually never realized that i was so often in youre shop, after i requested in youre shop.. but its quite cool :D.. just youre stuff are FLAWLESS πŸ˜Š

TO THE UPDATE πŸ˜ƒ

THE BAAANNNER IS JUST PERFECT.. like seriously, personally i dont watch any of those are in the banner, but seriously i love it, like its just flawless.. i cant find words πŸ˜•.. just the placement of pics and the colouring on special spots and the texture everything is just PERFECT :D.. love the banner.. 

yeah, coolest of youre spectators :D

the assorted icons are damn pretty, the diwali icons are seriously very nice.. especially the first one in the third row.. loved that one :) and the qb icons are also very pretty especially the first zoya one is suuperb :) and the long ones are suuperb.. i cant remember you ever did long icons?.. make more :D

i know you were shocked that i didnt watched harry potter, but the avis are just AMAAZIN :) the colouring is just suuperb :)) and the greys anatomy icons set are seriously out of this world.. you know i was always a fan of blue colouring.. and that colouring is just awsoome :)).. great work K..

qb stuff is beautiful yet simple.. love them all especially the last sig.. it has something special.. just love it :)) and the glee stuff are suuperb pretty.. especially the first siggie is damn pretty

really beautiful update K.. 

-shilpa :)

thegameison thumbnail
Finally am here, sorry for the delay, was working a bit on my update and project.

Now, cool, u changed the name, just yours by the name.

Now the banner looks cool, with the soft colouring and texture used, good to see you are amongst the few who like Ron-Hermoinie, I like them too.
Just a suggestion, in the banner #3 should have been a bit lighter and blurred so it would have blended well with the siggy.

:)) Great intro dude, congrats for 3rd and glad you did reserve a spot for me, I feel happy.

Now, the photography u did is good, try doing it often, and nice blur effect. I would appreciate if you could give me original pics of a few.

From the next icon set, the 1st 3 and swaron icons look great.

GA icon set looks fantastic, with that blue colouring and surreal effect.

HP avis look good.

Then, Qh on a whole looks pretty good,all 3 siggies.
But avis really look amazing, with clarity and soft colouring and size, no kidding.

The I see you siggy, looks great...with blending, way text is used and colouring.

Glee, the 1st siggy looks superb in all ways, and PS justified.

Quinn siggy, I love the way u wrote the text.

So overall a great update to start the shop with, and keep making stuff. Hope to see SA siggy soon.

Thank you for the pm.

Apologies for delayed reply and urging you to do replies...or any wrong thing I did.

love
Madhura.
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R e s e r v e d

- E D I T E D -

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S.
Kankshita! First off congratulations on making it to your third shop. Hope you cross many more in future. :)
And the update looks beautiful.

The icons have sort of become the best part of your updates. They always come out so well. Brilliant stuff there. The ones you photographed look awesome. The rest of them look just as good and I cant help but mention http://i.imgur.com/bGmbk.png looks super-awesome. Anything you do on that scene I'll end up liking it. It's the bloody best SwaRon scene ever.! Nuff said! :)
The QH long icons look good as well.

The GA icon sets look awesome. Both. Come to think of it, I think a set of 50 icons would have looked oddly mice. Yes freakishly long, but good.

The Qubool hai GIFs are nice.
And oh yeah, if someone tells you why GIFs are called AVIs around here, do let me know, cause I'm just as confused. :P

The Glee Sigs look awesome. Dianna looks ever so beautiful. :)

And OHMIGOSH, HP!!
Philosophers stone has to be one of favourites. The mere innocence you see o their faces and in the way they behave makes you fall in live with it.
And the colouring is just perfect. Very, christmasy! :)
I want you stack these horizontally for me :-
http://i.imgur.com/QT9ud.gif
http://i.imgur.com/FA2Xp.gif
http://i.imgur.com/KVio5.gif

Thank you for both the PM and being patient with this unreserving business.

P.S The next to next time(next to next, because I know you're already almost, if not fully ready with your next update) you update, try to include long icons of SwaRon won't you. I seem have a liking towards them, but I don't find many. :P
Edited by Srishti_TanHa - 11 years ago
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congo πŸ€—

reserved for my big words... πŸ€£

this tym i have some requests πŸ€” too
SPN and Grey's anatomy πŸ€—

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...Congrats dear..for the new Gallery...Lovely work...
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I hate when this happens. But I typed the whole comment and the browser crashed midway. It's .. πŸ€’

So yeah, I've got test tomorrow, so maybe I'll type the comment baad mein 🀣 For now, 3.17 and the banner makes me go πŸ€ͺ

πŸ€—
thegameison thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Murphy369-

I hate when this happens. But I typed the whole comment and the browser crashed midway. It's .. πŸ€’

So yeah, I've got test tomorrow, so maybe I'll type the comment baad mein 🀣 For now, 3.17 and the banner makes me go πŸ€ͺ

πŸ€—

That's rotten luck. πŸ˜³ I also hate it when I have worked my arse off and put up something, and then I am told I have to wait. πŸ˜›

But eeh, thanks. πŸ˜ƒ