Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

"RK shares the journey of his life with Madhu" (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Drashtifan4ever

IF-Sizzlerz

Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
great! i would love to know how he managed to fall in love with dips in the first place!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""RK shares the journey of his life with Madhu" (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijayarvi

IF-Dazzler

vijayarvi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
very much excited..i want to know wt happened to his dad and y he attempted suicide

4ever4love

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

love to see this but cvs don't show ILU track very fast they should show us rk childhood in complete sequence not in one day episode well cvs doing very good job.

very good points.  I don't want a fast ILU story either.  I am enjoying the buildup.  First getting past their barriers, trust issues, caring about each other etc.  Oh and let's not forget the attraction buildup!!! Day Dreaming

Let's hope the cv's reveal RK's story throughout a few days.  I think there is going to be a lot of info and much of it emotional and both RK and Madhu need time to absorb this.

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
TFS!!!!SmileI'm damn excited abt dis track.Smile

4ever4love

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Update:  I found this in an article by metro masti:  RK will tell madhu about his childhood, his struggle days and acting.  Clap  Fantastic stuff!!!!

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
wow, its gonna be one helluva week---RK's past is definitely gonna be interesting and surprises for us am sure...

4ever4love

anushka2112

Goldie

anushka2112

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Woww Tfs. ...love the line ' trust is growing ,faith is already present and love is in the shadows '...very intense ...wanna know more about RK's past ...

4ever4love

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
This will make RishBala move towards a more profound bond... can't wait to see them emotionally bonding!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.