RJN to end on a happy note

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
indu will think that sanchi's life is in danger because of him. He will realize his mistakes and will be a changed man. Sanchi is cured and insa will share feelings for each other...sada and radha will realize their mistakes and will turn positive.
Overall it will be a logical and happy ending.

ARTICLE--TIMES OF INDIA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to be frank i dont ike this ending...i dont want to place all the mistakes coz of indu,he is a gundda but he is really not that much violent...anyway's CV have planned for it so have to accept...INSA life is filled with fresh memories so am happy with that ...nothing more to say ...I LOVE INSA ...
Sonali.S thumbnail
yes amud...as per SP decision..serial needed to packup so they showed everything in so much of hurry.

They ended the show because they r excited to launch their 3 other shows
Saraswatichandra(jennifer winget)
Daag(sanjeeda sheikh)
Kaali

It was a big mistake that ruk jana nahi came on starplus and it was not a saas bahu and a prime time serial because they only work on starplus.

If ruk jana nahi had came on some other channel then it would have been more popular and accepted by audience and had run for a long time within the hands of a good director.
Sonali.S thumbnail
nothing left to say...i will miss u all
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Sada aur Radha ..jo saal bhaar mai sudhar nahi paye vo aaj ek paal mai sudhar jayenge ..impossible to believe though...

TFS
Sonali.S thumbnail
kya kar skte h. Jb show band hota h to aise hi sb ke minds me achanak change aata h.