Humera to turn negative?

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so, i m suspecting that humera would turn negative character later on in the show, wanna know how? Well, I read in some article that there is going to be a love triangle track in the show, between ayan-asad-zoya, and i think ayan and asad both would fall for zoya, while humera likes ayaan, and have fallen for him, she would not be able to take the fact that ayaan doesnt love her, but love someone else, so i think she would become a negative character and would create problems in their lives. I think she would be the one who would make things fall in place unintentionally, hence would bring asad-zoya together. But this is a very common track that goes in every other show, hope CVs come up with something unique, staying loyal to their concept.

Please share your thoughts on this, and also share who do you think could turn negative in the show later on, and why. ðŸ˜Š
PlZ No and never...
Ayaan and humera are best for each other...
Plz don't turn our cute humera negetive plz!
ayaan and humera shd be together

and my ASYA should be together

love KSG nd surbhi together in show
I think zoya is humera sis...
ayan ne kha tha bhai humari agar laadyi hogi toh laadki ki wajeh se hogi hum dono ki choice same hai...
I want to see only Asya...
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

I think zoya is humera sis...
ayan ne kha tha bhai humari agar laadyi hogi toh laadki ki wajeh se hogi hum dono ki choice same hai...
I want to see only Asya...
Yea! possible!
aaargggh i so didnt want it to be a love triangle
i like ayaan and humaira together
i dont like zoya with him
let asad handle her
no no i dont want her to get negative i want ayan n humera to be together
I too want asad n zoya together
Hope cvs keep her character positive
hmm maybe...but i dont want a love triange neither Humera turning negative..
Me too guys, i dont want humera to turn negative. But whats the spice in the show without some negativity. This would help asad-zoya be together, believe me!
omg u dont believe but i was gonna make post on the same topic!!! bcoz even i predict the same!!!😉