NO... I won't say good bye...!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
for me no barun=no ipkknd.so i wont watch after barun's exit frm d show.n for sanaya v r just a bunch of people. 
Originally posted by shraddha123dube

for me no barun=no ipkknd.so i wont watch after barun's exit frm d show.n for sanaya v r just a bunch of people.

I was thinking the same till today morning but.. now I have decided I won't quit.. i will watch it.. for khushi..!! for the storyline.. for arshi.. n mainly to know the fate of their love story...!!
btw what do you mean by for sanaya we are just a bunch of people?? I did not get it..
I won't watch it becoz I want sarun I don't watch it for sure becoz the show is not good any more still I am watching it for sarun not for the show actually
Barun leaves i dont watch n care abt IPK😉
I watched IPK for story line and I love both-Sarun/Arshi.If either of them leaves the show-it looses the spark.Now Barun is leaving and storyline is not good,PH are not interested anymore-no idea what is going to happen.I am still expecting a miracle and everything will be fine like before.

Regarding watching the show-I won't stop at once after Barun leaves,it would have been the same if it was Sanaya-its not easy to stop watching suddenly if you are really addicted-needs some time.I will give the show a chance for sure-many have said nobody is replacing is ASR,so I am still hoping he will come back.if things works out fine,if not gradually I might stop watching.
Originally posted by Ukp18

I watched IPK for story line and I love both-Sarun/Arshi.If either of them leaves the show-it looses the spark.Now Barun is leaving and storyline is not good,PH are not interested anymore-no idea what is going to happen.I am still expecting a miracle and everything will be fine like before.

Regarding watching the show-I won't stop at once after Barun leaves,it would have been the same if it was Sanaya-its not easy to stop watching suddenly if you are really addicted-needs some time.I will give the show a chance for sure-many have said nobody is replacing is ASR,so I am still hoping he will come back.if things works out fine,if not gradually I might stop watching.

exactly.. this is what i want people to understand.. least give it a try.. its not possible to stop watching all of a sudden..
Originally posted by Bambi003

Barun leaves i dont watch n care abt IPK😉

If you dont care about ipk then I don't have anything to say...😊
atleast give it a chance...!!! I myself am a great fan of barun.. n i know its almost impossible to continue the show without him.. but...!! if they are taking the risk.. can't we just give them a chance?? for arshii...?? don't you wanna know fate of their lovestory?Edited by arshii143 - 11 years ago