Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

What people have against Sana only God knows. LOL And Mink clearly stated while entering that she is going to break groups. Her entry wasn't even in contestants hands nor her eliminatation I think. They called her for a reason. Don't think it matters.

I think everything that she said before entering the show was what the show wanted her to say, and not her own views. Because since she has entered the show, she hasnt given the vibe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sana v/s mink (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
People don't like Sana? Confused

Anyway, I think Mink is good for the show if she does a little more than bitch. Staying with Niketan, I expect her to learn a thing or two. Sana is not smart enough to play.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.