Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Good News for Kaam chor Niketan (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Aah. Niketan is a smart chap. Ussey bhi pata hain that BB is promoting SAD. Toh bhalai yehi hogi ki 14 lakhs leke kat lo.LOL 

As a viewer, its a sad state of affairs. Game players like him should be there till the end.  And I want a guy to win this time. His exit reduces the probability of a guy winning BB6.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Karam192nabitathapadare.devilSayNO2Fur.ShahZurABBY_JERANSunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good News for Kaam chor Niketan (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

if sm1 is doing his work smartly which sm people don't get..doesn't mean that he is kaamchor lol

Clap U said it so well gurl !! Star
# Nik FTW !! 
Smart by looks n Brains !! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapalovelygirlySayNO2Fur.ABBY_JERAN

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
It would be a Good decision.. I just hope this offer isn't until the last week or last day - I want to see him in the house till the end!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapaABBY_JERANVintageWine

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I feel it is a smart move.
I like the guy and want either him or Urvashi to win, but I dont feel he has a chance- especially with the blatant favoritism towards SAD.

blackieABBY_JERANSunshine797

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

WAIT WHAT IS 14 LAKHS FOR? and wat did bakhtiyaar do? i dont rmr

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

Aah. Niketan is a smart chap. Ussey bhi pata hain that BB is promoting SAD. Toh bhalai yehi hogi ki 14 lakhs leke kat lo.LOL 

As a viewer, its a sad state of affairs. Game players like him should be there till the end.  And I want a guy to win this time. His exit reduces the probability of a guy winning BB6.

what is SAD? and what are 14 lakhs for?

Edited by gohil1 - 17 November 2012 at 10:59pm

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
^^ SAD= Sana, Ashka, Delnaaz

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tu.To.Pagli.Hai

Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by Tu.To.Pagli.Hai

He sounds so much greedy for money. Ok,Let him do what he wants. Atleast getting those 14 lakh, he will earn his livelihood after he gets out of the show. It's been a long ages since he ever got work. Poor is unemployed now.

As if rest all are there for social serviceWackoall are there for money and most of them are jobless now.. that's why they can afford to be locked in a house for so many days..Tongue

they are not talking about taking money so in my eyes , they are not that greedy as Niketan is. Going out taking money at this time or staying for long, both are two different things. May be rest of all housemates are sure of themselves to go into finale and some of them even wins this show, but Niketan don't even seem to be thinking that. What a looser and diffident fella he is !

Niketan had a thought so he said it.. others are not thinking about it so we don't know what they will do.. let's see what they do when it actually happens. And what's wrong to take the money if you are sure that others are more popular than you. It's actually a smart move Tongue

blackieShahZurABBY_JERAN

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.