Good News for Kaam chor Niketan

Posted: 11 years ago
Niketan's views , If he has been offered a briefcase, he wants to take 14 lakh  and leave , he said he will do what bhaktiar done, also he mentioned 
when less people left , will be alot work to do , he rather leave. karishma tried to convince him that it will be better to stay as much as possible ratherto leave early by taking 14 lakh. 
share ur views๐Ÿ˜†
I am sure big boss will air this later like they did earlier about my post regarding urvashi calling sana brain of five years old
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
Good He knows he can never win infront of dukhiyari abla naari's .
atleast he will have some money in his pocket and will get rid of this shrewd people around.
it will b  a sensible decision by him ...i appreciate niketan.
I would say he is smart enough to understand early that he would not have any chance in front of these ladies who are hell bend to win and can cut each other's throat for the prize money. yaar yeh ladies itna drama karti hai main toh kehti hun ki ache hai woh yahan se chala jaaye as it is BB is openely supporting SAD gang.๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by CmPunk12321

When did he say tht?

live stream 
if sm1 is doing his work smartly which sm people don't get..doesn't mean that he is kaamchor lol
Good for him smart boy ! Any one can guess Delnaz, Sana, Aashka group is favoured by BB  at least he wont lose much  Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
Did BB announce that anyone can take 14 lakhs and leave? or what?
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

if sm1 is doing his work smartly which sm people don't get..doesn't mean that he is kaamchor lol

the fact is he is kaam chor ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by CmPunk12321

Did BB announce that anyone can take 14 lakhs and leave? or what?

karishma, vrajesh and niketan were talking
he said that six weeks left and if big boss offered 14 lakh like they offered to dalenaaz 's brother bakhtiar , he will take money

he said in the end , will be less people and will be more work , cooking and washing dishes.
i am sure that will be broadcast later๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago