Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Why is Sidhi alive? (Page 4)

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Ekta k wil make siddhi smetimes kashish,smetimes prerna.The present marraige is quite like KZK nd may b planned to reunite in heaven.
The marraige fake or deal or whatevr has tied sid hands nd feet practically.when she signed deal with richa kunal didnt meet her later when he thought she was forced she was rude nd showd the deal with abhay. Kc should hav bcm mad by nw coping with the deals she tuk be it 4 whatevr reason.Nd i do want to watch them 2gthr but aftr marraige even im fearing ekta is showing KZK replay in 2012.

true Shehnaz...I too fear the same...there Mr.Bajaj was sort of villain earlier and later on he was made the main lead bypassing even Anurag...

I too think that suicide is the worst thing to commit in fact a last resort...here in sid's case such stage has not come yet...and she should not let it come as well...Instead of doing suicide she should backstab Abhay, I should say...just as he has double-crossed her...if they show SiNal backfiring Richa-Abhay, it would be great to watch...but the thing is just wish at any point of time they dont show any C-Night sort of thing...that will be disastrous leaving no other option but to commit suicide for sid...that wont be acceptable at all!
Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

suicide is the worst option for anyone, I do not agree at all. If suicide was an option then Kunal should also have committed suicide when Sid went to jail. Khani kahatam ho jata.

We want to see Kunal do something smartConfused not believe every thing that he is told or sees but use his brains (oops sorry to those who think he doesn't have anyLOL) and then listen to his heart, am sure then he will not go wrong. Sid Should stop doing things, she only makes blunders,LOL get some spine and not be bullied by everyone be it her husband, inlaws, thakrals and the diwans. She lets everyone walk all over her. Ouch 

Yap, hope Siddhi and Kunal, work towards a healthy marriage of mutal trust and understanding. Rather  than being easily influenced and manipulated by the  vamp and Villain everytime.
Time these  two stood up against the others and give them a good lesson. Both are equally at fault. One does things silently and the other is likes to see , hear what others say rather than trusting his wife. Lack of truck and communication is the major issue in their marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singh

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Originally posted by hima2012

I don't agree to your post! Why should Siddhi die? What kind of a solution is that? According to her she has done nothing wrong with Abhay that she should feel guilty and commit suicide. Whatever she did and is doing in her POV is for Kunal, his family and her kids. I don;t support what Sid is doing but still suicide is not a solution for everything. As for me, I would like to see her come out victorious in her love. She should fight for what she believes and should overcome all kinds of obstacles in the name of the psychos of the show and at all costs try to reunite with her husband and kids. Just marrying the psycho under some pressure is not a reason for her to die. I know all of those who she loves hate her now but I am glad she is still alive and fighting the odds rather than giving up! If suicide was the solution to problems, there wouldn't be problems in this world. 

Agree but I really want the marriage to be fake.! This time I want KC to man up and fight for his wife, and his son and bring both back to his house to start the next phase in life.

They showed KC slapping a few times. Now would be a good time to put those practices into actual situaiton  on Abhay's/Sulekha/Richa faces.

I am counting on KC . Hope he does not disappoint SINAL fans!
yes agree with you. I think it will happen now. Kunal should smell fishy and play a trick to trap richa, abhay,sulekha and win our them.  Kunal has a reason and clue now. He should realise and now come with support to siddhi and win his wife and kid.  Now kunal should come in original form and show to everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singh

Go to top