Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
wish she had called up kunal  1st thng   n told her of her prob  when she reached the diwan house

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Sidhi alive? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupasi

Originally posted by hima2012

I don't agree to your post! Why should Siddhi die? What kind of a solution is that? According to her she has done nothing wrong with Abhay that she should feel guilty and commit suicide. Whatever she did and is doing in her POV is for Kunal, his family and her kids. I don;t support what Sid is doing but still suicide is not a solution for everything. As for me, I would like to see her come out victorious in her love. She should fight for what she believes and should overcome all kinds of obstacles in the name of the psychos of the show and at all costs try to reunite with her husband and kids. Just marrying the psycho under some pressure is not a reason for her to die. I know all of those who she loves hate her now but I am glad she is still alive and fighting the odds rather than giving up! If suicide was the solution to problems, there wouldn't be problems in this world.
my god the way the story has turned it has made me very sceptical that in the future c will nt strike another deal of sleeping with abhay...c has nt learn anything from her stupid 9 year deal and c has made a bigger mistake which has destroyed everyones life kunal, their children i feel its better c dies so that everybody is save from this torture and kunal can also fight for his son's custody and end the show...

The spineless husband of hers is the one responsible for her mess.. If sid is responsible for KC's life to be destroyed.. he is more responsible for Sid's plight 9yrs ago and also now! We have seen how great an action KC takes on the witch even after knowing she tried to kill his children and separated him from Sid all these yearsDead First Kunal needs to own up to his faults and take severe action against his ex-gf because all the troubles for Sid started and still happening only and only because of that witch and the saddest part is Kunal knows that and still nothing from his side. He keeps throwing her out of the house and cursing her.. thats it? So she can again go and torture Sid and the kids? I want both of them to be alive and take the necessary actions in their own POV so that NO one will be able to come in between them in the future. Dying is not a solution for either of them. They have created this mess.. so, they better clean up and get back together this time like fevicol ki mazboot jodi!Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsinal_saamisarah_singhkeerthi93manju_sinalSilambuMusiqueloverd.padminichitsssrainbowgirlPradskarthi173-Rojaa-norzar

rupasi

rupasi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
@hima i know we hav our opinion...u and most of forum members hav gladly accepted SA marriage bt i cant accept it...

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Utter nonsense I would say ! Why should anyone die ? Can't people put up a fight? Angry Fine Sid signed a deal with the devil twice,first time she suffered in jail can't this time be different? Can we not hope that this time around her husband may have a role in saving her from the torturous hell her stupidity has landed her in?Angry
Why do we want anymore negativity? Can't we ask for something positive?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsinal_saamisarah_singhkeerthi93manju_sinalSilambuMusiqueloverrainbowgirl-Hima--Rojaa-

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
agree with you Hima completely ...dying or committing suicide is not a solution .. if that was the solution sidhi could have done it 9 years back , why wait till now...

Sidhi did wrong but her intention are not  and she has never been and still is not strong enough to fight the D family .. Its time for Kunal to man up..think , act and take control ... enough of mouthing big dialogue ...time for some action ...
agree Sidhi should have trusted Kunal and should have told him everything but   by running to Kunal on her first night does show how much she cares and loves him .. shouldn't that ring bells in Kunal's mind as to if she loves abhey and hence married him , why will she come to him to take him home instead of letting him rot and drink...
Want Kunal to act smart, plan and protect his wife and kids rather than hating her, or cursing her

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsinal_saamisarah_singhkeerthi93manju_sinalMusiqueloverchitsssrainbowgirl-Hima-karthi173-Rojaa-

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

@hima i know we hav our opinion...u and most of forum members hav gladly accepted SA marriage bt i cant accept it...
I don't think anyone has accepted Abhay and Siddhi marriage but just that we do not believe Siddhi dying will solve the mess created.We want SiNal to take action to correct the mess not just die of!AngryDead

Edited by chitsss - 18 November 2012 at 2:00am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsinal_saamikeerthi93manju_sinalMusiqueloverd.padminikarthi173rainbowgirl-Hima--Rojaa-

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Sorry to butt in, but Rupasi You are wrong. No one, well almost no one  has accepted this marriage gladly at all. Why would you think that.?

Asking her to fight back need not mean that we have accepted the marriage. Even I did write a post asking her to commit suicide coz that would have been a better option but why should Siddhi pay for the mistake of the CVs. The CV's need to fix this mess  soon.

The whole thing is a mess created by the CVs. They have made fun marriage and above all Siddhi as a woman, making her seems so helpless and defenceless, where anyman could just walk in an take advantage.

We ask her to be brave and so on coz we dont know when she be rescued. For sure she could have informed the husband, but dont why CVs dont seem to believe  in husband and wife communication but more more  fascinated with hero - vamp , heroine - villain dialogues more.

In any case, we have not accepted the marriage at all. We are waiting for explanation in the coming episodes. Lets's see. They need to show this marriage as fake as we aint buying this insult and joke.

Edited by Silambu - 18 November 2012 at 2:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsinal_saamimanju_sinalMusiqueloverrainbowgirlkarthi173-Hima--Rojaa-

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

@bold - I have never accepted nor can ever accept Sid-Abhay marriage and have stopped watching the show because of that manhoos wedding. I absolutely don;t support Sid's way of doing things. But all I am saying is committing suicide is not a solution. I am still waiting for the day this wedding will be declared fake and KC doing something in the direction of saving his wife and family. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsinal_saamimanju_sinalMusiqueloverrainbowgirl-Rojaa-norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top