Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupasi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@hima i know we hav our opinion...u and most of forum members hav gladly accepted SA marriage bt i cant accept it...
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Utter nonsense I would say ! Why should anyone die ? Can't people put up a fight? 😡 Fine Sid signed a deal with the devil twice,first time she suffered in jail can't this time be different? Can we not hope that this time around her husband may have a role in saving her from the torturous hell her stupidity has landed her in?😡
Why do we want anymore negativity? Can't we ask for something positive?
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with you Hima completely ...dying or committing suicide is not a solution .. if that was the solution sidhi could have done it 9 years back , why wait till now...

Sidhi did wrong but her intention are not  and she has never been and still is not strong enough to fight the D family .. Its time for Kunal to man up..think , act and take control ... enough of mouthing big dialogue ...time for some action ...
agree Sidhi should have trusted Kunal and should have told him everything but   by running to Kunal on her first night does show how much she cares and loves him .. shouldn't that ring bells in Kunal's mind as to if she loves abhey and hence married him , why will she come to him to take him home instead of letting him rot and drink...
Want Kunal to act smart, plan and protect his wife and kids rather than hating her, or cursing her
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupasi

@hima i know we hav our opinion...u and most of forum members hav gladly accepted SA marriage bt i cant accept it...

I don't think anyone has accepted Abhay and Siddhi marriage but just that we do not believe Siddhi dying will solve the mess created.We want SiNal to take action to correct the mess not just die of!😡🤢 Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry to butt in, but Rupasi You are wrong. No one, well almost no one  has accepted this marriage gladly at all. Why would you think that.?

Asking her to fight back need not mean that we have accepted the marriage. Even I did write a post asking her to commit suicide coz that would have been a better option but why should Siddhi pay for the mistake of the CVs. The CV's need to fix this mess  soon.

The whole thing is a mess created by the CVs. They have made fun marriage and above all Siddhi as a woman, making her seems so helpless and defenceless, where anyman could just walk in an take advantage.

We ask her to be brave and so on coz we dont know when she be rescued. For sure she could have informed the husband, but dont why CVs dont seem to believe  in husband and wife communication but more more  fascinated with hero - vamp , heroine - villain dialogues more.

In any case, we have not accepted the marriage at all. We are waiting for explanation in the coming episodes. Lets's see. They need to show this marriage as fake as we aint buying this insult and joke.
Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold - I have never accepted nor can ever accept Sid-Abhay marriage and have stopped watching the show because of that manhoos wedding. I absolutely don;t support Sid's way of doing things. But all I am saying is committing suicide is not a solution. I am still waiting for the day this wedding will be declared fake and KC doing something in the direction of saving his wife and family. 
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

gladly accepted ?? are you kidding ... .. who said that we have accepted sidhi -chakaram marriage ...majority of us haven't.. we want that marriage to be control +Z /declared fake  or invalid..
some of us have quit watching the show t and with a promise to return with SINAL reunion ..

no SINAL  means no parichay for most of us ... we are so much addicted to SINAL that we care more for what is happening in their life than ours..our diwali got spoiled because of that marriage ...
but dying , committing suicide ?? no ways ...we want our leads to fight for their love and win over the evil.. over come all the problem and hurdles in their way and reunite for ever ..

myra_3490 thumbnail
why should sidhi die or commit suicide??????
the only ppl responsible for this mess are the b**** good for nothing cvs ...they should commit suicide or they should be shot dead for ruining the show n torturing the audience 😡
rupasi thumbnail
my goodness...i will gladly like to put that word fighthing in kunal and siddhi's dictionary...hav never seen them fighthing for themselves against the vamps and psychos except those stupid sacrifices...which nobody cares abt...r they even educated people...i dont know...by da way nobody cares abt siddhi c is just causing nuisance everywhere c can gladly die.. before striking another deal of sleeping with abhay..
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ekta k wil make siddhi smetimes kashish,smetimes prerna.The present marraige is quite like KZK nd may b planned to reunite in heaven.
The marraige fake or deal or whatevr has tied sid hands nd feet practically.when she signed deal with richa kunal didnt meet her later when he thought she was forced she was rude nd showd the deal with abhay. Kc should hav bcm mad by nw coping with the deals she tuk be it 4 whatevr reason.Nd i do want to watch them 2gthr but aftr marraige even im fearing ekta is showing KZK replay in 2012.