teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't think of any rational of Balaji-logic explanation of why Sidhi is still alive

• She's MARRIED to some psycho. Not faking it, but married. She doesnt love him and doesnt intend to.
  • She's (what looks like) permanently separated from her husband whom she loves as well as at least one of her sons
  • She has no self-respect and no identity of her own left. Nothing to live for.
  • You can argue she has AD to live for, but so far she shows no real emotion or pining for AD. Balaji mothers are far more obviously affectionate. Even if she's worried for him right now, she should just somehow get him to Kunal - he can take care of him and AD too wants to be with dad and bro - and die herself.
  • Everybody else who she loves or cares for hates her and wishes her dead
  • As long as she's alive the multiple psychos keep doing something to harm her or those she loves. If she was out of the picture, they'd have one major reason less to be crazy.
Can we please kill her already rather than watch her mope around for a 100 episodes. Such a waste of a fine actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Feel sad for Keerti shd is such a hard working girl..and has to play characer of Slave Siddhi...Hats Off to Actress..
rupasi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse i would be happy if they show siddhi committing suicide and end the show as there is nothing that could pull u back to watch the show again even if they continue with this crappy tracks...there is no story nothing... the kids who were suppose to unite the parents became the reason of their permanent seperation and end of sinal...the show should just end it has became a torture...
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teekay

I can't think of any rational of Balaji-logic explanation of why Sidhi is still alive

• She's MARRIED to some psycho. Not faking it, but married. She doesnt love him and doesnt intend to.
  • She's (what looks like) permanently separated from her husband whom she loves as well as at least one of her sons
  • She has no self-respect and no identity of her own left. Nothing to live for.
  • You can argue she has AD to live for, but so far she shows no real emotion or pining for AD. Balaji mothers are far more obviously affectionate. Even if she's worried for him right now, she should just somehow get him to Kunal - he can take care of him and AD too wants to be with dad and bro - and die herself.
  • Everybody else who she loves or cares for hates her and wishes her dead
  • As long as she's alive the multiple psychos keep doing something to harm her or those she loves. If she was out of the picture, they'd have one major reason less to be crazy.
Can we please kill her already rather than watch her mope around for a 100 episodes. Such a waste of a fine actress.

@bold...agree to this. I would rather Siddhi kills psycho, his disgusting mother & ravan R πŸ€’ then commit suicide ...Want her to see in Durga avatar than abala nari πŸ€’
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't agree to your post! Why should Siddhi die? What kind of a solution is that? According to her she has done nothing wrong with Abhay that she should feel guilty and commit suicide. Whatever she did and is doing in her POV is for Kunal, his family and her kids. I don;t support what Sid is doing but still suicide is not a solution for everything. As for me, I would like to see her come out victorious in her love. She should fight for what she believes and should overcome all kinds of obstacles in the name of the psychos of the show and at all costs try to reunite with her husband and kids. Just marrying the psycho under some pressure is not a reason for her to die. I know all of those who she loves hate her now but I am glad she is still alive and fighting the odds rather than giving up! If suicide was the solution to problems, there wouldn't be problems in this world. 
rupasi thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

I don't agree to your post! Why should Siddhi die? What kind of a solution is that? According to her she has done nothing wrong with Abhay that she should feel guilty and commit suicide. Whatever she did and is doing in her POV is for Kunal, his family and her kids. I don;t support what Sid is doing but still suicide is not a solution for everything. As for me, I would like to see her come out victorious in her love. She should fight for what she believes and should overcome all kinds of obstacles in the name of the psychos of the show and at all costs try to reunite with her husband and kids. Just marrying the psycho under some pressure is not a reason for her to die. I know all of those who she loves hate her now but I am glad she is still alive and fighting the odds rather than giving up! If suicide was the solution to problems, there wouldn't be problems in this world.

my god the way the story has turned it has made me very sceptical that in the future c will nt strike another deal of sleeping with abhay...c has nt learn anything from her stupid 9 year deal and c has made a bigger mistake which has destroyed everyones life kunal, their children i feel its better c dies so that everybody is save from this torture and kunal can also fight for his son's custody and end the show...
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Agree but I really want the marriage to be fake.! This time I want KC to man up and fight for his wife, and his son and bring both back to his house to start the next phase in life.

They showed KC slapping a few times. Now would be a good time to put those practices into actual situaiton  on Abhay's/Sulekha/Richa faces.

I am counting on KC . Hope he does not disappoint SINAL fans!
Sinal_Devakshi thumbnail

Hima totally agree with u. I love sid but people including me was writing this that sid should commit suiside becoz the whole week the way sid was potrayed it wasnot looking that she will gv left right and center to that 😈 for which i appreciate her πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . Sid was shown agreeing to all what diwans were odering her and not for a second she stared them with anger. And we thought she might easily gv up to that 😈 as she was begging to sulekah for letting her go and agreeing to her conditions, letting that 😈 to touch her when she fall after kc left and last but not least how can we forgot in front of that 🀒 she allowed that 😈 to put sindoor in her maang.Edited by sinal_saami - 11 years ago
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wish she had called up kunal  1st thng   n told her of her prob  when she reached the diwan house
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupasi

my god the way the story has turned it has made me very sceptical that in the future c will nt strike another deal of sleeping with abhay...c has nt learn anything from her stupid 9 year deal and c has made a bigger mistake which has destroyed everyones life kunal, their children i feel its better c dies so that everybody is save from this torture and kunal can also fight for his son's custody and end the show...

The spineless husband of hers is the one responsible for her mess.. If sid is responsible for KC's life to be destroyed.. he is more responsible for Sid's plight 9yrs ago and also now! We have seen how great an action KC takes on the witch even after knowing she tried to kill his children and separated him from Sid all these years🀒 First Kunal needs to own up to his faults and take severe action against his ex-gf because all the troubles for Sid started and still happening only and only because of that witch and the saddest part is Kunal knows that and still nothing from his side. He keeps throwing her out of the house and cursing her.. thats it? So she can again go and torture Sid and the kids? I want both of them to be alive and take the necessary actions in their own POV so that NO one will be able to come in between them in the future. Dying is not a solution for either of them. They have created this mess.. so, they better clean up and get back together this time like fevicol ki mazboot jodi!πŸ˜›