kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Here are few ideas that may bring back audiences to liking the show -
I do not believe that lack of TRP's (till Dec) should be a reason for taking things lightly - in fact this must have been their best best to DRAW audiences to their show ...

Anyway here I go - 

Firstly, Prishna counselling Sonu to listen to his Mom Pinky and win her over - They can show how Sonu is getting good - taking his studies seriously and asking Pinky for doubts in studies...how she finds that irritating and how Babloo catches her true nature.

Second, BD falling sick for some reason or Pinky working out some bahana to go to her maika ( to avoid housework and Sonu! ) resulting in Prishna taking care of Sonu and Krishna peacefully concentrating on her preparation for IAS.

Thirdly, a call from Sonu's school to Babloo/Pinky on their concern towards Sonu's changed behaviour. Babloo - Pinky going there and talking to the school counsellor where they find the parents to blame for Sonu's changed state and call them for counselling sessions...

Will come up with more ideas...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shanti Di Plzzz no More Pinky .Atleast not for 1 month . I am too much irritated by her And I really don't want to see her face atleast for one month . Want a long break from her and her face . But yeah I do agree with ur 1st point of Pinky's truth coming out infront of babloo . But then again We might have to wait for it for long as Pinky's truth will not come out so soon .  Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting Shanti
Sonu been in the show can be used in such wonderful ways like you mensioned him taking on responsibility towards school/studies .
If only the cvs can stalk our forum they would certainly get awesome ideas for upcomming tracks .
Shanti & Moni please be kind Pinky needs 1year rest lets leave her she can just walk tonight into her bedroom and stay there.

There is so much the cvs can do to open up the characters , they just need to stop the drama now and get on with the actual story

I'm eagerly awaiting Pintu's track ... I mean is that ever going to happen

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: taahir004

Interesting Shanti

Sonu been in the show can be used in such wonderful ways like you mensioned him taking on responsibility towards school/studies .
If only the cvs can stalk our forum they would certainly get awesome ideas for upcomming tracks .
Shanti & Moni please be kind Pinky needs 1year rest lets leave her she can just walk tonight into her bedroom and stay there.

There is so much the cvs can do to open up the characters , they just need to stop the drama now and get on with the actual story

I'm eagerly awaiting Pintu's track ... I mean is that ever going to happen

Taahir we all want a long break from Pinky . Can't see her anymore . And About Pintu's track ..Oh I hope it happens soon as we all are waiting for it since like ages .But everytime Ct's started with it , they left it in middle ðŸ˜­