Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Nov 18th - Happy Birthday, Hetal!

On your birthday, we at IF want to wish you all the happiness in the world. May you continue smiling always. You deserve the best.

[center\You are my favorite Aishu fan ever! So many people should learn from you!!!! <3 I know I've told you this many many many many times! Just adding to those "many" times. LOL I hope you have a spectacular birthday and enjoy it to the max!!! You deserve all the smiles in the world. Hope you have an Aish-licious birthday! Tongue[/center]

And I shall make this thread Aish-ified for you! LOL

[center]

And oh hey look its us!! :P

DW, I'll come give you a big birthday hug!!!!!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 17 November 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalalenaMocoCocoblue-iceHappyMelody..MissBindaas..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Sweet_Coco (Hetal)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
YOU are like my most favorite person eva! I'm literally screaming, squealing and doing the "Chandler Bing" dance in my apartment. I'm sure people think I'm crazy, but you're just that awesome. 

I love you for being so amazing and sweet and kind to me. Thank you so much for all the Aishulicious love. And if a hardcore Rani fan and a hardcore Aishu fan can be besties--there's still hope. LOL

Thanks again darling and I hope we're friends forever cuz you really are a warm-hearted and kind person!

I love that you included Baby Ara--you know how obsessed I am with the trio---huge hug and loads of kisses blown your way!!!HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopehotcrystalalenaCutiepie Rani

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Happy Bachchanish birthday Sweet coco Party

Aradhya looks really adorable in the first pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MocoCoco

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

YOU are like my most favorite person eva! I'm literally screaming, squealing and doing the "Chandler Bing" dance in my apartment. I'm sure people think I'm crazy, but you're just that awesome. 

I love you for being so amazing and sweet and kind to me. Thank you so much for all the Aishulicious love. And if a hardcore Rani fan and a hardcore Aishu fan can be besties--there's still hope. LOL

Thanks again darling and I hope we're friends forever cuz you really are a warm-hearted and kind person!

I love that you included Baby Ara--you know how obsessed I am with the trio---huge hug and loads of kisses blown your way!!!HugHug

Awww you're just as sweet . . . no sweeter than me!!!! AWWW!!!! You're just as awesome...ten times more!!

I  love you for all the same reasons!!! Yeah there's hope...only a ray of hope though! LOL. Who cares?! Me and you can be the best Rani-Aish friends ever! Embarrassed

Baby Ara is just way too adorable to ever leave out! Aish is incomplete without her and vise versa!!!!! <33333

I hope you have a fantastic birthday babe!

MocoCoco

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday..HetalHug

MocoCoco

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Happy Bachchanish birthday Sweet coco Party

Aradhya looks really adorable in the first pic

Thank you fellow Matt Bomer lover!! Your siggy  dhibba made me squeal!!! 

She really does--such a shona bacha, just like her mom!! thanks again!!!

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Happy Birthday..HetalHug

thank you so much!! You're such a wonderful person!!!Hug

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Awww you're just as sweet . . . no sweeter than me!!!! AWWW!!!! You're just as awesome...ten times more!!

I  love you for all the same reasons!!! Yeah there's hope...only a ray of hope though! LOL. Who cares?! Me and you can be the best Rani-Aish friends ever! Embarrassed

Baby Ara is just way too adorable to ever leave out! Aish is incomplete without her and vise versa!!!!! <33333

I hope you have a fantastic birthday babe!

B!!! I heart thy more than you shall never know--way more than I adore Aishu for sure! You're totally the bestest! And yup, we have each other so who gives a damn! And Go TOM BRADY!!!Wink

Cutiepie Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top