Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
  • 18 Nov 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • —KA

Break ke baad

Smita Bansal, who has been missing from Balika Vadhu for over six months, is now back on the show. The actor, who plays the protagonist Anandi's mother-in-law, took a break from the show as she was pregnant. She gave birth to a baby girl recently. Glad to be back on air, she says, "Being with my baby and taking care of her kept me very busy. Now that I am back to shooting, I wonder how she is coping at home without me." Though she was away, Smita was in touch with the unit and her co-stars, keeping tabs on the show. "I love the new family, especially Sudhirji (Pandey) who had played my dad in Amaanat (TV show), years ago."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvthe_RijSuchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT[M] -- Break ke baad - Smita aka Sumitra" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top