Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

OMG !!! Samy and Jyoti I'm just cracking up reading this hilarious post which started with shuhag and ended with Ashish in dreams.

Look at the inspiration, we also lost our disha in the middle of the post. Ain't we TD loyalist.....lol๐Ÿ˜†

Mink

samy74 thumbnail

hi

hehheheheh lol u know mink we are still planning our trip and u must join the big mumbai trip to land on the sets of td hehehhehehhe๐Ÿ˜† more like ashish loyalist than TD hehhehehh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

samy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lalgulab thumbnail

haha Mink you're here!  We were wondering what happened to you ๐Ÿ˜‰  Ashish mila sapne mein?? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Yes as you can tell, Samy & I lost the disha of this post somewhere along the lines & just had fun.  Now we're going to need your skills for our plan ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Bond theme playing yet again!!!) ๐Ÿ˜†

Jyoti (who REALLY needs to get away from her laptop & go to work)๐Ÿ˜†

samy74 thumbnail

hey

Mink was too busy dreaming and planning for the rehab in her dreams hehehhehehehe๐Ÿ˜†

Yes mink this plan cna't be successful without you...as you are the lead 007 and please keep working on it hehehhehehe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar kaam par jayon warna humein TD ke sets par spot girls bana parega....heheheeheheh๐Ÿ˜†

Samy

lalgulab thumbnail
oh really?!  TD ke set par??  WOOOHOOOOO I'm coming Ashish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
samy74 thumbnail

hey

i guess mein bhi aa rahein hoon.....sets of set..oh i rather be the make up lady hhehehheheh๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†woh bhi ashish ki hehhehehhehe lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

This is so funny...lol๐Ÿ˜ณ

samy

lalgulab thumbnail
see we can make everything work to our benefit.. hehe ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  I'm not complaining as long as I'm on the sets of TD.. I'll find my way to Ashish. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
samy74 thumbnail

hi

I am dreaming of Sets already.......and we will find our way to ASHISH we won't miss him for the world now hehehheeheh can u imagine guhas's though they this is where we migth mink's shooting lessons hehehheheheheheheh lol....๐Ÿ˜†

Samy๐Ÿ˜†