India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Suhaag ki nishani.. (Page 6)

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I know.. we can't even take care of him Cry  but guess what.. I didn't even notice until now that I'm a senior member.. thanks to our hottie & of course, you guys Wink  How many posts did I post tonight?! LOLLOL I don't think I was anywhere near Confused

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

hi

We will be to busy drooling over himLOL LOLand he will be suffering from fever poor guys suffering...hhehehehehehLOLLOLLOL Congrats for becoming senior yaar....it is all becos of hottie........

SamyLOLLOL

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged
thanks Samy.  Oh yeah I didn't even think of that.. I'd be too busy staring at him & thinking whether I'm dreaming or not LOL  Instead of taking care of him, he's going to have to pinch us or something to make us believe that he's for real..... kaash aisa hota EmbarrassedWink
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged

hi

Yes i think if it ever happened we would be too shocked and just look at him in daze...kaash humara pana sach ho jaye to kiya baat hai..LOL

Ashish bechara use kiya pata yeh duniya us ke fans se bahri hoyi hai hehehehehheheheheh or is it sirf humara duniya hehehhehehe .....LOLLOL

How about a kidnap plot hehehehheheheh from TD sets..LOLLOL
Samy

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Samy,

I think it's just our duniya.. I don't think he even knows we exist CryCry is liye kuch hatt kar karna padega WinkEmbarrassed

I'm down with your planWink neki aur pooch pooch LOLLOLLOL  I'm anyway looking for a reason to go to Mumbai.. this way I can kill 2 birds with one stone.. lets go.. when are we going?! Wink  shhhh.. we have to keep it a secret thoughLOL

Jyot

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Hey

Listen i have been deseprate to go to mumbai and wanting to visit the sets of TD yaar kuch different karein ge to kuch hoga hehehhehehehheheheheLOLLOLLOL

Yes why not make plan to bomabard or even folow him and see what he does kiya khayal hai...our resident 007 mink can join too hehehheheLOL

Chalo plan karein..LOL
SamyLOL

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged

oh yeah that'd be fun!  we can be like 3 musketeers...spying on TD sets  Wink  I like that idea... 007 theme playing in my mind right now

Mink can also take along her shooting skills as they will come in handy.. lol LOLLOLLOL  I wonder what she's gonna say when she sees all our posts when she wakes up from DK dreams LOLLOL  It's toooo late in the night for me to remember how is this related to suhaag ki nishani?! ConfusedLOL

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged

hi

hehehheheeheh yes i don't know how they relate to that but it has been a fun discussion...LOLLOLLOL

Yes 3 of us on sets of TD and give Ashish shock of lifetime....awwwwwww he will think how dedicated we are and take us out to treat us hehehhehehehee now i am defo dreaming and u know lets us just go i was looking for an excuse and ofcourse mink is tooo busy dreaming and already on sets of TD....LOLLOL

Charlie's angles will turn into TD and 3 musketeers...heheheheLOLLOLLOL

Now i have really lost the plot......LOLLOL

Samy

Go to top