Suhaag ki nishani.. - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

๐Ÿ˜†hey

jyoti ๐Ÿ˜† yes becos u don't want your sasu ma to be mistaken hehe๐Ÿ˜†

samy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Joyti,

Lets start a search for sane people coz none of us who watch this crap r sane. Our brain has become highly contaminated we all need rehab so TD gr in IF needs some sane atma to come and purify us.lol

Mink, who needs some lessons on sanity and in insanity lol๐Ÿ˜†

lol.. I agree ladies ๐Ÿ˜†  but I don't even think I'm even sane enough to go look for sane people ๐Ÿ˜†  How about we get rehab & go put some sense in the writers' heads?!  Maybe we can shove it in their heads.. maybe ๐Ÿ˜•

Exactly Samy!  I don't want my saasu to be calling me names even after being a sati savitri like Lady D ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jyoti (who has no idea what she's saying anymore) ๐Ÿ˜†

hi

hehheheehe๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†jyoti the height of insanity this serial is taking us to is ridiculous...come one it is making me think now hehehheehhehe๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†u know we can't match guhas sanity i think we need to visit TD rehab centre hehehhehehe๐Ÿ˜†

Samy๐Ÿ˜†

Samy,

It is ridiculous and thats why we need rehab!  Well, unlike the writers, at least we admit that we're insane ๐Ÿ˜‰.  I think there's still hope for us...

But wait, now where is this TD rehab??  yaar problem pe problem.. ek jaata nahi doosra tyaar... what we have to do for the love of TD, mainly our hottie ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mink, have you got any rehab in mind? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jyot

hi

The TD rehab we will form in partnership joyit with mink kiya khayal hai????? Jo log TD ke haathon sufffer kar rahein hain it will be one sop shop for them including us hehheheeeheheh ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†hum DK Uffffffff Ashish ke haathon majboor hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....man i can't stop watching him but come on lets go for this rehab and we migth have Ashish visiting us one day hehehheeh lol๐Ÿ˜†

Samy๐Ÿ˜†

Hi guys, hold on I'm googling, will let u know shortly abt the rehab camp, that is if I don't fall asleep...........lol๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like KYPH dekh kar mere ko bhi char gaya hai ..........lol๐Ÿ˜‰

looks like Sumi will only find out the truth on the day of the wedding......................she will realise her HUGE mistake and beg Disha for forgiveness, just like the way Dk told her so..................as for sanity..........................IS THERE A SHRINK IN THIS FORUM??????????????????.....................GUHAS ARE DRIVING US INSANE.....................ASHISH PLEASE COME TO OUR RESCUE AND POST US SOME PICS THAT GIVE US A HINT OF THE FUTURE..............................PROOOOOOOOOOMISE, WE WON'T TELL ANYBODY๐Ÿ˜‰

lol.. lets go for it Samy!!  At least we can start that way so that mink doesn't fall asleep googling about rehab ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  hmmm I think we don't need rehab if Ashish was with us ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Ashish, if you're reading this--please save us & come help us in our rehab.  We can really use it. 

๐Ÿ˜†hi

Yes๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†hehehehheehheheeh if Ashish is with us yes ofcourse we don't need rehad probably after being with him fom the withdrawal sypmtoms we migth need it hehehehehehheheheh Yes maybe in our partnership ashish can be the sleeping partner heheheheheheh lol๐Ÿ˜† Guys my stomach is hurting now heheheheheh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Samy๐Ÿ˜†